Status
Not open for further replies.
really doubt its fake, im sure there is some shenaningens with it

alot of ppl broke it and they seem fine

we r probaably making someone jacked in cash or he is getting some info about our roles or stuff when we break it

or maybe he can jail one of the ppl braking his taboo

there r alot of possibilities tbh

yeh I rather be safe than sorry.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Also I'm pretty sure it only said for the phase. cba going back looking atm, it's 3 and a half hour past bedtime here
I checked a few times, it definitely did not talk about any length, at least the L word taboo write-up.
That's Taboo! -

Miyamoto Musashi has activated [Musha Shugyō] on [???]

Frank Reynolds has activated [Pump and Dump], making [Lynch] a taboo word.​
See? Nothing...

Emil

Certified Memelord
Honestly it's not a bad hypothesis for the banned words to be giving money to the one that banned them.

And I'm pretty pretty darn sure it ain't me sending in scummy ass night actions. :blobevil:

I've just been here for hours now... And I've countlessly discussed the Monster's initial write-up with multiple people, so I ain't about to forget it.

Also, interesting you're talking about scum actions, because I never mentioned that at all in my post.

And finally, I'll ask again. What's different about me compared to the Nitty game?

ok

im sure the nzoth actions r scum, and the banned words r scum/indie doings

maybe its cuz i was scum that game i was seeing u from tmi point of view, but i cuda sworn u seemed more involved and actually had thoughts and reads of ur own + sick ass vote counts

here, u only come to defend beta then dip from what i can see, albeit i missed alot of the thread so hard to fully judge now

Btw is it possible that LANJI is faking this stanning bs by playing a very clever scum WIFOM

I'm in all modesty too smart not to compute all case scenarios when it comes to this game

That wouldn't suit his persona much however so I would not think so

Emil

Certified Memelord
well eitherway

lets assume the 2% chance is actually right and beta is town

do we go for robin or who now? like who gives us good amount of info upon their flip?

pressure the inactives yes but dont yeet them cuz thats a day wasted for terrible info. u can vig them tho

if every1 can write their top 3 players that they want yeeted today it would be a good place to start

id go:

- beta
- robin
- luthon maybe?

i think these 3 will give most amount of info personally. alot of ningens interacted with them

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation

ok

im sure the nzoth actions r scum, and the banned words r scum/indie doings

maybe its cuz i was scum that game i was seeing u from tmi point of view, but i cuda sworn u seemed more involved and actually had thoughts and reads of ur own + sick ass vote counts

here, u only come to defend beta then dip from what i can see, albeit i missed alot of the thread so hard to fully judge now
Hosts always online so I can't repeat that vote count craziness lmao.

Also yes I dipped for 20 minutes. However, I was active today for many many hours.

What's not unique about seeing Bota as town?
What's not unique about being the first to think Noctis set Dyna up with the write-up?
What's not unique about believing Robin before knowing about Zem's Lie detector ability?

You may need to read back, because you are reading me completely wrong.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Also the wu could be fake, but I was expecting something to change after Alibaba got mod killed. So I’m leaning towards some of it at least being legit.
  • @oddoddfruit said that the hosts would probably compensate the Mafia team after Alibaba got modkilled.
  • @Flower said that the Mafia teams got merged after her Godfather died in a previous game.
  • The action reveals (at least @Tobi's seems authentic).
I think Tentacle Chan's writeup is more likely to be real than fake given the above.

I'm afraid these symptoms have ailed me from the start.
I'm guessing you have a passive that forces you to be aggressive whenever attacked?

JW was one of my strongest town reads b4 i saw alibaba flip scum. now hes eh idk
Why did Alibaba's flip change your read on @~UwU~?
:choppawhat:

@Fujishiro: Lanji seems to have a passive that forces him to simp (hence all the stuff about waifus). I think he's probably Town and the weirdness is due to his passive.

Also it's 03:35, I'm going back to sleep.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hosts always online so I can't repeat that vote count craziness lmao.

Also yes I dipped for 20 minutes. However, I was active today for many many hours.

What's not unique about seeing Bota as town?
What's not unique about being the first to think Noctis set Dyna up with the write-up?
What's not unique about believing Robin before knowing about Zem's Lie detector ability?

You may need to read back, because you are reading me completely wrong.
yes i may need to read bk lol but i will do so properly after couple of ppl die. we need info and leads to work with

im gna be a liar if i said imma go read this thing again rn lol

i heared this game might last for a month or more like other nova games so im not gna stress myself over it lmfao, specially with uni just starting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.