Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell you.
It's not that I don't want to, I just don't know.
Though Midnight probably gave Nat a shoe, so it's not 100% certain either way, I don't know why nat would interact with a clown that was gonna get hanged anyway.
I see, I see. The world is a mysterious place. For how can we know when God has given us a sense of time yet we do not know the way we began nor the days that will come?

I can say that I have not initiated contact with Natalija.

@Fujishiro Hello, dear friend. I can say that I cannot call Mango's claims a lie or not, though I can say that I did not initiate contact with Natalija, I also do know if they targeted me. I dreamed on D0 that they suspected me, though I have not seen if that carries on to today.

May Dragomir and novaselinenever bless you, Mango, for you assistance.

Emil

Certified Memelord
lmaoo noo ningen I'm talking about my passive. I'm vulnerable to everything since I can't be protected, so just reminding everyone that You are high in my list lol
ohh

u think im gna kill u lol?

1. i dont have kill shots

2. i dont think u can be from same faction as alibaba, but could still possibly be from the 2nd faction. wont call dibs on u being town yet, but ur looking much better than day 0 and 1 i tell u that

The Weebs, and Indie Claims -
A newcomer to the Island, this Weeb didn't get the memo about the traditions around these parts. If you weren't for the party, you were against it. An Indepedent voter was just one vote taken away from them. They had in the past built coalition with neutrals, tales about the heroic actions of [Captain Richie] to help the Weebs in their first war had not been lost to history. Every young weeb had heard about them, they were still popular with impresarios around the Island. Nonetheless, that was a very distant past. Things had changed these days, and having learned their lesson The Weebs said "No more!".

The incident of last night certainly didn't help. The memories of the Clown that seemed so innocent initially were still fresh on the minds of everyone, so when this Weeb went around town promoting his services of turning people into magical beings and other supernatural things, it wasn't long before rumors started flying around about his satanical rituals and other devilish things he did in his home. You guessed it! He was accused of witchcraft and hanged immediately. No half measures, but were they wrong...?

@Robin [Sailor Moon] has been lynched.​

You are Sailor Moon!
"In the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!"
[Passive - Leader] - Originally from a prosperous civilization on the Moon known, Sailor Moon has been reborn and re-awoke as the leader of the [Guardians Mafia]. She is their Godmother, granting her immunity against Role-Crushes, possessions and any kind of debuffs.

[Passive - Sailor Moon] - As the Sailor Guardian of love and justice, Usagi appears as Town if investigated. She is also immune to lie-detectors.

[Passive - Sailor Form] - In her Sailor's uniform, Usagi possesses a white chest-armored leotard protecting her. She is super-bulletproof.

[Active - Disguise Pen] - Using this item, Sailor Moon can disguise herself in order to complete a mission more easily. While she looks like the person she wants to be, she gains the knowledge of whoever she changes into. Each day, she may target a player and disguise herself as them. She will learn any information they have received previously, and receive during that day. Votes and actions against her will also effect her target. Any action she performs will appear as if it was performed by her target.
--- [You've Really Done It Now] - Thrice during the game, Sailor Moon may target a player that has claimed their role and voted against her 2 cycles in a row. She will gain access to their role. [3-shots]

[Active - Supersonic Waves] - A vibration-based attack used only rarely, as a least resort to defend herself. To perform this attack, Sailor Moon panics and start crying. This causes her Odango Covers to amplify her wailing until it became physically painful for her enemies. During the day, Sailor Moon may post in the thread a post containing 4 different crying emojis. The shockwave from that post will role-block the next 3 players that post after her, and grants her immunity against them for that cycle. If a player quote it, her wailing will be unbearable role-crushing and draining them of their vote. [3-shots]

[Active - Sailor Moon Kick] - While Sailor Moon prefers not to fight opting instead to spread love and hope, she can throw hands when it's needed. Or kicks in this case. Sailor Moon can perform her famous Sailor Kick on a write-up of her choice disabling it. Any effects it had are nullified. [2-shots]

[Active - Eternal Sailor Moon] - [Redacted]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to The Guardians Mafia.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Somewhere else on the island...

There seemed to be a lot of commotion around the General Hospital, and not just patients and hospital staff. A large presence of people in government attire were coming in and out. Rumors around the Island is that there was an emergency meeting at the hospital with the CDC and the WHO flying into Town. No one knew much about what was going on, just the odd stories about a few people catching a weird flu in the last couple of days. Some people were getting anxious, the Weeb Health Organization was bombarded with calls from concerned weebs but it was still radio silence on their part. Another bunch weren't concerned at all, they had actually protested around the hospital because of all the traffic these government folks had caused. A bunch of signs read "It's just the flu bro"...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.