Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're not denying interacting with them when they were dead.

Lara.
I only said i interacted with AL before he died
And i interacted with Reborn today

And i didn't target AL, he is the one who targeted me & i changed his wincon
As for Reborn, i targeted him today to protect him & i don't appear in WU

Go check D2, i didn't post a single time, why wasn't i role blocked or something?
I said i have restrictions, use your head

Yea it was fake, not sure why. It served as a nice distraction I think seems like they sent shortly after I went to sleep, likely was intentional for that reason. Unless they tried to do something else to me at the same time and it failed, like silence me or something.
It's kinda dumb to waste a WU like this, though, since everyone can see that Reborn's ability can only be used at night.

Wasn't there somebody who said Reborn might have been revived as scum? Could be an attempt to frame him.

"Welcome, Internuts, to Crock Talk!"

First on the agenda

I HAVE GOT IT. The World Wrestling Federation must be the fairy counsel in disguise. I see no other way that they can give out revives so freely; As such here goes my daily argument for the existence of fairies.

Second on the agenda

"Goodnight Mother! I'm off to hunt fairies.....disguised as aliens!"

26. @Alibaba --- [Yhwach] --- Modkilled D2
Scum got modkilled... scum cannot be subbed in due to inherant knowledge of scum team, yet they speak... see

If people didn't mention my name one week after the ocurrence of things and I didn't get tagged sure thing.

Let me guess. One month from now people will continue talking about it ad infinitum.

Let it go

Lets kill them

"If they survive, they're FAIRIES! And I will finally prove the exsistent of FAIRY GODPARENTS!, but If they don't, I have TENURE!"

Third on the agenda

Last night i had a dream

The dream:

Crocker: ”So, What kind of Fairy are you?”

Fairies: ...

As such, this is undeniable proof that

"Fairy godparents exist.. Yes they do!"

If you disagree with me, well then clearly

"It's an F-a-palooza!" "F! F's FOR EVERYONE!"

If you agree with me well then

”Gahhhh, What is wrong with you!?”

Status