Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You got some nerve talking about consistency, though.
yea im sht at consistency, but i dont make fake stuff up about others that cant defend themselves lmfao

i was suspected alot earlier in the game so i gave ya'll my role and have been playing for town entire game, outing both red and purple scum

i dont have much to lose here, but i know queen is making up stuff now just like noctis 2.0 did to survive

it means she will actually die to the lynch now

yea im sht at consistency, but i dont make fake stuff up about others that cant defend themselves lmfao

i was suspected alot earlier in the game so i gave ya'll my role and have been playing for town entire game, outing both red and purple scum

i dont have much to lose here, but i know queen is making up stuff now just like noctis 2.0 did to survive

again didn't you lynch oddod when he was inactive to save your own ass???????

She isn‘t trying to save herself. She knows her time is up. Her frustration seems genuine.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ive defended luthon and flower more than rayan. i know they have to be town.

lanji has to be aswell, so is fuji

the rest of yall are unknown quantities to me

im sure just like queen is scum, we got another among us that are scum

queen is trying to make sure we avoid disecting the result zem found that 3 on queen wagon were scum

Zemmi

GodMommie
I think she's doing this in the event they really disabled her passives
cause that means she can be lynched .
I voted her after she said that
otherwise
we may have just been heading to another failed lynch.

scum fucked each other over it seems
:finally:
Me if scum leaves me a lone with I'm scum, I leave them alone but if they go after me something serious, I will vow to take them all down with me before I go.

Emil

Certified Memelord
you should have bussed your gf so maybe the game wouldn't be over for you when rayan flips red mafia tomorrow lol
i dont have anything to fear if he flips red mafia. it just means i was wrong

the guy has been modblocked for half of the game, he is not flipping red mafia

but if he does so what? whats that got to do with me? u think scum will make it that obvious that they r defending their scummates?

Zemmi

GodMommie
ive defended luthon and flower more than rayan. i know they have to be town.

lanji has to be aswell, so is fuji

the rest of yall are unknown quantities to me

im sure just like queen is scum, we got another among us that are scum

queen is trying to make sure we avoid disecting the result zem found that 3 on queen wagon were scum
I believe there are a couple off the wagon too.

Status
Not open for further replies.