Status
Not open for further replies.
Passive - Contagious] - Due to its contagious nature, anytime a players interact with a player that has contracted the virus, they risk a chance of being infected themselves. The risks depends on how contagious a player. The hosts roll a D10. During the first phase, only 10 would infect them. During the second phase, [9-10] would infect them. This goes on following the same pattern until the end of the incubation period. Players in the same special locations may infect each other as well.
It spreads from interacting or being present even in same Groves. That is hard to avoid in 50 players game and 6-7 locations.
[Passive - The Silent Killer] - COVID-19 doesn't appear in write-ups when performing actions.

[Active - Both Sides] - After the discovery of the first cases, COVID-19 will be able to count on true allies to both his causes. Each phase, the virus may share a write-up to the public through the host. This is immune to any write-up investigation
Actions don't make it to wus.

Unless Covid intend it to, or share wu.
[Passive - Novel Virus] - COVID-19 is immune to most offensive actions in the game. As no one knows much about it in the early days of the pandemic, any investigations targeting will return a no result.
--- [Live with it] - COVID is here to stay, that is until a vaccine has been developed. Even if the role dies, the effects and consequences of the virus will still remain present in the game. It may win even after death.
@bold part. Covid stays in the game and can even win after death.

[Passive - Symptoms] - The symptoms period begins 3 phases after a player has been infected. An infected player runs a 25% chance of developing symptoms. Players with symptoms are 95% infectious.
--- [Comorbidity] - If a player suffers from some negative effects during the incubation period, they'll develop symptoms 100% of the time.
--- [Fever] - A player suffering from fever will be more vulnerable. Protections and defensive passive have a 30% chance of failing.
--- [Cough] - A player constantly coughing will have their actions be redirected 30% of the time.
--- [Tiredness] - A player suffering from fever will have their actions fail 30% of the time.
--- [Serious Symptoms] - [Redacted]
@Tris do any of these qualifies for you?

--- [COVID Party] - [Redacted]
There's also this redacted part but this shouldn't worry us now Covid is dead.

We got to have a role to counter these. :few:

It spreads from interacting or being present even in same Groves. That is hard to avoid in 50 players game and 6-7 locations.

Actions don't make it to wus.

Unless Covid intend it to, or share wu.

@bold part. Covid stays in the game and can even win after death.

@Tris do any of these qualifies for you?

--- [COVID Party] - [Redacted]
There's also this redacted part but this shouldn't worry us now Covid is dead.

We got to have a role to counter these. :few:
what happened with the "I volunteer" thing from the host for the vaccine?

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
How long your actions failing?

I dont think symptoms will appear in one phase,
So you are in the clear imo
Yeah, I think so too.

Since last night. When I visited Queen, my action failed. So did today on the other person.

Emil

Certified Memelord
judging from Queen's posts, it seems purple mafia is super pissed that Red mafia kept trying to kill them and lynch them. They knew Rayan was [Usopp] and wanted us to lynch Usopp.

If Usopp is red mafia (which I'm pretty sure he is), he's gotta chill with these mafia vs mafia antics. He's done this in other multiball games where he just hunts the other mafia team.
well the thing is rayan was gna get lynched today regardless and he was gna flip gawr gura
but purple felt its smarter to kill rayan and make him flip usopp so they pin a mislynch on me, which might honestly work

Status
Not open for further replies.