Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
not many folks looked into him till now
scumsopp did say he had a failed kill on him
and now with zem's ability on him being redirected while her other actions went through....
I think thats what it is
Yea smiley didn't see anyone else visit me but myself also.

So It has to be an ability where he is sending people from himself to a different target and in my case, that is myself.

Nah, Purple mafia has still scums. Makin the total atleast 6.

Assuming both scum team have equal numbers, Red team 4 scums are dead, with Usopp gone one might still be left.

Weren't you going to help us win this game? You tell us.
also lara craft came back... so red mafia has atleast 2 members :myman:

Yea smiley didn't see anyone else visit me but myself also.

So It has to be an ability where he is sending people from himself to a different target and in my case, that is myself.
Might just be an passive that return actions targeting him back to their user... and not to you specifically. but im jiust spitballing, without another person trying to target him or his Role WU to study, we wont know.

@Random Asshole You haven't responded since we worked out what happened. Explain yourself!

All action Zemmi used to target you got redirected to herself. (Just in case you wanna pretend that you dont know what im talking about with the first sentence)

Zemmi

GodMommie
So who are we lynching? Is it finally @Real Go D. Usopp 's turn or are we going with @Random Asshole since we don't appear to be able to target him at night.

also unless things have changed during the last two phases where i was absent... we should have a night lynch tonight.
Yea Random has to be a redirecting mafia member.

because not only did my actions on her move last night but also he claimed to redirect me to queen yesterday.

Yea Random has to be a redirecting mafia member.

because not only did my actions on her move last night but also he claimed to redirect me to queen yesterday.
Jip, red flag no 1 since you werent being controlled by queen and you are confirmed town, therefore there was no reason to redirect you... any harmful ability you might use you would already use on scum and all helpful abilities you would use on town.

Status
Not open for further replies.