Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
@Smileyman can you see who visit me last night because will find scum? someone tried to kill me las night, looking at wu it looks to be femeto that failed in killing me, he also put me on sacrifice alter. :whitepress:
Femto killed Yo V1 too. My result was that Usopp and Jinri visited him.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Femto killed Yo V1 too. My result was that Usopp and Jinri visited him.
i targeted jinri that day, and she thought I was frank cuz of it, when he also targeted her probaably

I never target YTW 1.0

but I feel like I do not have control over my stuff. none does anymore.

bit frustrating

Emil

Certified Memelord
well u guys arent giving me anything to play with here

im telling u I can prove myself if somone can remove the roleblock on me and let me use my abilities

oh well lets just hope my lies actually come true then. can maybe prove myself tomoro

i targeted jinri that day, and she thought I was frank cuz of it, when he also targeted her probaably

I never target YTW 1.0

but I feel like I do not have control over my stuff. none does anymore.

bit frustrating
I remember you said you hid behind Lindl and Jinri went after you thinking you were Frank and it turned out Lindl was Frank. Earlier at the time on day 3 I think it was I have also been thinking would scum Usopp hide behind a scum buddy? Usopp probably town.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I remember you said you hid behind Lindl and Jinri went after you thinking you were Frank and it turned out Lindl was Frank. Earlier at the time on day 3 I think it was I have also been thinking would scum Usopp hide behind a scum buddy? Usopp probably town.
i am 100% town, and i was hiding behind lind after yo tan wa said lind is scum

sometime later yo tan wa died, and for some reason i was seen targeting him when I never did. I targeted jinri that cycle, who magically also appeared to have targeted yo tan wa.,

its some scum tricks being played here, but I will figure them out, just like i figured out the rest

I think we r still on good track even with my mislynch u guys can easily win this

Emil

Certified Memelord
no, lol :milaugh:

you said his name is basement dweller, i comment the name sounds like character that don't like light.
ahh

thats his name on discord lol

noah got his abilities the moment kumamon died (his last scummate).

and at the same time looks like we got a basement dweller that talks ill of noah and tells me im gna drown

lmfao

Vote Lynch Go D. Usopp @Dragomir @novaselinenever

Seeing that Rayan flipped Usopp then we can most likely expect Usopp is Femto since Tris said she saw Usopp and Jinri visit Light when he died and on the wu it it said Femto killed Light. Usopp's talk of a redirection going on fooled me and he also pocketed me so badly with his ability. This also explains on why Usopp defended Rayan since once when Rayan flips the character Usopp then that would expose him.
There was also this I was looking into which made me get suspicious. Last day phase I also thought there was 5 purple mafia and 5 red mafia and if my guess was right then I can actually see this as a frame attempt.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
sometime later yo tan wa died, and for some reason i was seen targeting him when I never did. I targeted jinri that cycle, who magically also appeared to have targeted yo tan wa.,
I get that, but then did you ever target Yo V1 during the game? I see everyone who visits my target during the entire game and not just that one phase.

i am 100% town, and i was hiding behind lind after yo tan wa said lind is scum

its some scum tricks being played here, but I will figure them out, just like i figured out the rest

I think we r still on good track even with my mislynch u guys can easily win this
I saw you leave reads behind earlier and every time I see posts like these I always end up getting convinced by the player they are town. Last I checked Lanji wanted me to vote and unvote him and right now I'm currently voting no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.