Status
Not open for further replies.
If Rej got lynched Day 0 he would survived due to my ability and become patient zero and I know all of you townies would have towned yourselves all over him and spread the virus all over the place but we had ??? roles day 0

Hmm I'm not so sure about that on OJ, I co-hosted a MM and the entire game towns and scum a like all wasted so much of everything trying to get this one player out who was a troll role and couldn't be lynched or killed. He was even given a death note in the game and wrote his own name down in it because he couldn't die. lol It cost a lot of people the game.
Lmfao, well we had this one character in the Code geass game, that was litteraly a ghost. He couldnt be killed or Lynched. Could only post 5 times per day and that was that, only way to kill him was by anihilating his entire team. And there were 2 other roles like that, think they could be superkilled but not Lynched.

Wouldve loved reading the game you just talked about tho, rip OJ.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Lmfao, well we had this one character in the Code geass game, that was litteraly a ghost. He couldnt be killed or Lynched. Could only post 5 times per day and that was that, only way to kill him was by anihilating his entire team. And there were 2 other roles like that, think they could be superkilled but not Lynched.

Wouldve loved reading the game you just talked about tho, rip OJ.

It was an intersting game for sure. The guys role was to get all the living players in his "cult" which wasn't really a cult, but they all had to type hahahaha in all their posts.

For townies it didn't matter, wincon is eliminate all threats to town. But for scum to not have their roles for such a long time it really hurt their chances. The stupid scums that didn't lie about their alignment at least

Not a fan of the no roles mechanic, that led to a lot of throws. I myself couldn't tell if I was throwing or not at the beginning.
For townies it didn't matter, wincon is eliminate all threats to town. But for scum to not have their roles for such a long time it really hurt their chances. The stupid scums that didn't lie about their alignment at least
Probably wouldn't use a similar thing again ever, ended up regretting it and it was poorly conceived. It was a necessary evil though so it is what it is. For what it's worth though, when you know your alignment and know further info is coming in in 24 hours, all you have to do is act townie which is like the basic of Mafia lol. You'll never throw doing that temporarily, from Jester to Serial or Cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.