Status
Not open for further replies.
@Queen thinking about your passives more, it might have been a good strategy to get caught early so town would have wasted alot of lynches and kills on you.

The same goes for Lara Croft role, since it would have kept coming back .
As the esteemed philosopher Odd once said, "Apes together strong". There was several ways to break through both their immortality, especially early on when Ratchet's role was still alive, and prevented any kind of lynches shenanigans.

Emil

Certified Memelord

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Alright I just finished skimming the beautiful mafia chat
I don’t blame usopp for not reading the thread, dude was too busy typing essays in the pm lmao 😝

This is true art

What do you think ?
I didn’t expect Rayan to be the one who drew this lmao. Nice

Also the biggest mystery of the game about the Mandalorian’s time of death is finally solved:
You are The Mandalorian!

I mean this role

hmm it didn't show up when I died but why did it now??
:milaugh::milaugh:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Really enjoyed playing with you ningens @AL sama @Lindltaylor @Rheanael @Missy @Typo @RayanOO @Marimo_420

Also @Random Asshole really wish i had more time to play with u on the basement chat lmfao. unlucky it didnt work sooner. we wuda destroyed town with this last second collab lol. Looking forward to playing same team as you sometimes.

I'd personally say town mvp is @LANJI CUCKSMOKE . Well fken done man. Leaving you out of rolecrush was a big mistake.

These guys done rly well too @MangoSenpai @Flower @Zem @Kiwipom @Kvothe Kingkiller @Fujishiro @LuthonTheDragDown @Natalija @Melontonin @Naomi among certain others as well.

overall town played together pretty well rly and capitalized on grave mistakes done by scum

ggs ningens :cheers:

@novaselinenever let me in purple chat plox lmfao

and fk u @Flower

https://flic.kr/p/2kyMcrw

Emil

Certified Memelord
Odd hates me and dubbed me a gamethrower and an unrespectable player.

But I'm down for it lmao. Let's go, time to throw some more games!
:endthis:
gamethrower cuz u were the reason to get him lynched lmfao

the game is on NF if u wanna join, i am not allowed to link it here but its hosted by me there its avengers vs x-men mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.