Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
one thing i hate is the amount of these passives that stop the first negative actions against sm1..

we gotta waste fk tonnes of abilities to get those

its kinda annoying tbh

town had more kills AND more defensive abilities than scum. The only thing we had on them is info and organization

but the moment we lost thread control and allowed town to enjoy class room and mason chats for free. they got organized and got info to town confirm themselves

from there... yea... it was fken gg

its honestly rly hard to formulate a lynch on scumsopp based on just messages without mechanical input, and even harder to do so on @jinri . wont be surprised there tbh.

im gna have to 100% agree with this

after AL and lind died, i did not feel a single scum talking with me on the thread. we simply allowed town to take over.

idek if u were town or anti-town role lol
Given that i was dead, i will say that i may have gotten people to follow me on a Jinri lynch, or yours for that matter.

that's fine, i don't mind playing as vanilla.

I have no idea if my ability last phase did anything lol

i did enjoy my kurumi role despite being controlled by both mafia teams
Yeah i was confused why the storm didnt redirect all abilities and people still died. It did mention that there were expections, but for so many abilities to go through, its weird.

Maybe you got rbed or something.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Go D. Usopp ™ I can't complain too much about your decision to vote me, that's on Mango tbh. But did you really think I was a mislynch after I led the lynch on Noctis just to buy @Lindltaylor extra time for you to absorb his role?
i honestly thought u r town. didnt think u wud be purple tbh

and i wanted to lynch town for my falconia ability, but got cucked by u flipping indie

did u know we were gna absorb lind's role? u came in clutch with that tbh

Emil

Certified Memelord
Usopp I coated my boat, apparently I was the only one in game to do so
like yes u seemed to be coasting and stuff, and when u came to the counsil it was definitly suspicious

but since i know who red are, i just thought it wouldnt make sense for u to be purple, giving how i had eyes on jinri and RA at that point. was a low chance that u r purple and i was told to lynch u so i did it hoping u wud be town

Emil

Certified Memelord
Probably wouldn't use a similar thing again ever, ended up regretting it and it was poorly conceived. It was a necessary evil though so it is what it is. For what it's worth though, when you know your alignment and know further info is coming in in 24 hours, all you have to do is act townie which is like the basic of Mafia lol. You'll never throw doing that temporarily, from Jester to Serial or Cult.
i didnt mind it tbh, maybe put the scum team together even if they r ???
but atleast it allowed me to act towny day 0 like u said lol

Was it you guys to attempt to frame me all the time?

Because each attempt had failed.
no it was purple to send u to council

i knew u were town at day 2 but still wanted to mislynch u for my falconia ability and to save robin

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Did you like my @Kvothe Kingkiller role play? :catpole: I thought you would divulge everything to me cause you town read her lol. I was wrong though. Btw, I just added pringles to every sentence of mine to imitate her, that's it lol. I noticed the weird emoji when she first quoted me about ??? on day 0. And about that, It wasn't a slip, it was the only time I was being truthful in the game haha. I just said it in a playful manner and people analyzed the shit out of it lol.

I wanted you to be scum so badly, to the point I was even scum reading you lol. And if you were I wanted to propose an alliance with you and your team. But you went from potential teammate to must kill :josad:

@Robin what was that claim?

@DynaMight just facepalm

@Alibaba you are the lowest of the low

@Rheanael you should of never used those bombs but otherwise good stuff

@AL sama not townie enough, I can see why you got killed out of nowhere

@Lindltaylor you tabooed the wrong words, only scum would taboo lynch, vote etc etc

@Midnight Delight another facepalm

@jinri you did good for what you had but never admit you are scum

@Queen also never admit you are scum, always keep them doubting

@Typo I understand your frustration

@Go D. Usopp you never gave up but you made some horrible decisions

@Noctis so you just threw Lara Croft under the bus "to even the playing field" when town was miles ahead of both of teams together. I suspect you deliberately threw for town

@Missy you did really well for your first game being this game
I will say that I made some bad decisions as scum. I wanted mislynches and to propose an alliance with purple early on. But alas nothing went according to what I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.