Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes I'm done with the place. Haven't logged in 3 years.

This is why I'm so active here and on a few other sites.

If you host any game here I will sign up for sure.
hosting here takes ages cuz of the schedule thingy. maybe in the future. rn the game is there rip.

why did u leave? i take it cuz mods?

It was your Usopp claim that made me curious which made me heal you on night 3. You said when you are healed you could draw an art and I healed you so that I could see your art. Turns out that was Rayan's role and you fake claimed Usopp.
u know the art was kinda useless for us cuz it gives rayan vote power but rayan was practically afk the entire game and not even voting haha. he survived pretty well somehow.

what u did to lara was bussing and shading enemy scum and is absolutely fine

what queen did to rayan is fine too

what RA did to rayan by super killing him is not, specially since rayan was a lynch target anyway

its clear u guys seemed desperate and u just wanted to troll the other faction as well, and it worked

we had the power to roleblock RA, but we chose not to. and we wanted to waste town's time by having them waste lynches on typo, salah and lara croft. but no, instead suddenly we find rayan is dead. u have no idea how cringe that was from u guys

u failed 4 fken faction kills and now u kill rayan with the unstoppable kill. absolutely disgraceful. we had all the right to push u guys with how useless u were tbh, but we still never sent a single kill ur way
u dont need to be so harsh. purple team thought you did send a superkill their way and they thought what they did was fair.

RA admitted it was a spite kill, at that point there was nothing else RA can do considering you guys are not on the same team

they're not mind readers, how are they going to figure out that you were going to save them when you have been pushing them? You would have to see it from their point of view at least.

N

Noctis

what u did to lara was bussing and shading enemy scum and is absolutely fine

what queen did to rayan is fine too

what RA did to rayan by super killing him is not, specially since rayan was a lynch target anyway

its clear u guys seemed desperate and u just wanted to troll the other faction as well, and it worked

we had the power to roleblock RA, but we chose not to. and we wanted to waste town's time by having them waste lynches on typo, salah and lara croft. but no, instead suddenly we find rayan is dead. u have no idea how cringe that was from u guys

u failed 4 fken faction kills and now u kill rayan with the unstoppable kill. absolutely disgraceful. we had all the right to push u guys with how useless u were tbh, but we still never sent a single kill ur way
You know you could have kept me being Oden to yourself so that way I could have the time to lynch town not focus on red lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
Third parties fucking cucked the game themselves. Literally piss poor play from all of them including you. Mango was fun to play with, but I really wish he'd have allied with scum.

You fucking buddied with town leaders so bad, I wanted to off you. Town leaders ain't a problem. It's the sheep that follow without questioning that's the problem. OJ was filled with such BS players. You sheeping Fuji all the time reminded me of those stupid days.
isnt that 90% of the town tho lmfao. bunch of shaun the sheeps lol

odd did well but got cuked by council lynch lol. idek if his wincon is pro town or anti town lol

just like me lmfao

fken council lynch was annoying af. the amount of lynches town got this game is annoying af

and we couldnt mislynch cuz they kept vigging the townies that we wanted to mislynch like tpein and beta lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
u dont need to be so harsh. purple team thought you did send a superkill their way and they thought what they did was fair.

RA admitted it was a spite kill, at that point there was nothing else RA can do considering you guys are not on the same team

they're not mind readers, how are they going to figure out that you were going to save them when you have been pushing them? You would have to see it from their point of view at least.
yea its fair, but they r also ignoring how i was pushing beta/tpein/kiwi/noctis 1.0/rej/flower/salah/pantheos who r all not part of their faction. i sent a fake kill their way and faked that the kill failed. i sent the real kills on townies.

ik they dont read my mind, but the least they can do is read the thread and help me mislynch some townies at least. i am literally playing alone on the thread and now they wanna talk sht. they dont deserve any help from us with their performance tbh, yet we still helped them more than harmed them.

im making cases on townies to lynch them and they come to say they failed invests on me. wtf is that??? help me mislynch townies for once lol.

You know you could have kept me being Oden to yourself so that way I could have the time to lynch town not focus on red lol
that was my biggest mistake in the game, i admit that and u have my apology on that. none was helping me push on salah and ppl were slowly shifting to rheneal/missy so i had to bring up oden. but maybe shuda done something to have them push salah.

i agree i maybe shudnt of revealed oden too fast. but u guys honestly got ur revenge on that by revealing rayan = usopp via queen. u didnt have to kill him, u already threw max shade at him and he was gna get lynched anyway.

we even planned to fake out some gawr gura actions for him and steer the game to salah/pantheos lynch, but u guys straight up ruined the game and reduced scum winning chances from like 40% to zero.

we didnt want to kill u as much as we wanted to cripple u lol
but toward the end we obtained ur role and realized all our actions were essentially wasted on ur perfectly balanced passive lmao

so we tried to kill u even knowing dem well u had 2 lives and will survive. we were banking on the fact that purple scum maybe failed a kill on u and took one of ur lives for us lol. we sent a regular kill ur way b4 and failed cuz tris was bodyguarding u i think.

wont be a masterpiece without mentioning my first OG scummate :kata:
I think Kro was protecting me once. A lot of stuff probably failed because of Possession.

hosting here takes ages cuz of the schedule thingy. maybe in the future. rn the game is there rip.

why did u leave? i take it cuz mods?
Well I was basically banned 4 years ago. At that time I was a pretty childish man, so it was well deserved overall. If we just look at the absurd reasons why mods ban people there nowadays expecially, at least from the stories I have been hearing, confirmed or not.

I didn't want to use a proxy and keep living that site anonymously, so I simply looked after new shores for a long time, and I was quite happy when this forum opened up 2 years ago, since it could constitute a new big experience for me. Turns out that I enjoyed the gist of it quite intensely given my activity rates.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@MangoSenpai I'm trying real hard to forgive you but I just can't, you fucked me over for no other reason than because you were stupid
I got lynched by accident while I was asleep by a scum who thought I was town, town read until the very end despite all the scummy shit I did
ppl thought u were lara, and i knew u arent cuz tmi lol

it didnt make sense for u to be purple either. so i took a wild guess u might be covid, given the mount of ppl u targeted (and the fact that AL actually got infected)

so i did have info hinting at u being covid, but i really wished u r town lol, for my ability to work. i even said u might be covid on the thread and ppl questioned me so hard. fken town lol. anything i say is sus lmfao

its hard to me to judge if u played scummy or not cuz of the tmi i had

yea its fair, but they r also ignoring how i was pushing beta/tpein/kiwi/noctis 1.0/rej/flower/salah/pantheos who r all not part of their faction. i sent a fake kill their way and faked that the kill failed. i sent the real kills on townies.

ik they dont read my mind, but the least they can do is read the thread and help me mislynch some townies at least. i am literally playing alone on the thread and now they wanna talk sht. they dont deserve any help from us with their performance tbh, yet we still helped them more than harmed them.

that was my biggest mistake in the game, i admit that and u have my apology on that. none was helping me push on salah and ppl were slowly shifting to rheneal/missy so i had to bring up oden. but maybe shuda done something to have them push salah.

i agree i maybe shudnt of revealed oden too fast. but u guys honestly got ur revenge on that by revealing rayan = usopp via queen. u didnt have to kill him, u already threw max shade at him and he was gna get lynched anyway.

we even planned to fake out some gawr gura actions for him and steer the game to salah/pantheos lynch.
they do not have any incentives to help you in any way considering in their pov, they thought you sent a kill to them. they see you pushing jinri and robin, outing noctis, and Alibaba got modkilled and Robin's indie claim failed with all the town's attention on him.

In my honest opinion, I don't think what you did was wrong. Nor what Jinri, RA, or Queen did was wrong.

People are being too harsh on them because they decide well they're done for anyways, there's no incentives to save red mafia team. In a multi ball mafia game unless there's actually a merge, mafia teams winning strat shouldn't be "pair up with the other mafia team"

it should be fuck everyone else and fuck town except for my team.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Typo was a rockstar, did you see the moves he made? I did and it was amazing, had to be taken out with wish magic. Wish magic is legit the strongest move in the game, it’s how I won the previous weebs game when it was a 4 vs 1 against me.
@Typo was badass asfk

that wish is fken busted man

@Juliet what did u say on the wish? word for word. like did u say i wish typo is gone or u said nzoth or what? and did u say permanently gone?

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Flower This is a compliment here, you’re an evil bitch. Absolutely no mercy in you, why be nice when you can bathe in a river of scum blood instead.

Flower: I can survive a nuclear warhead

Also Flower: they just survived a slap on the wrist, get them
pretty much

No. I could just buff myself and had 2 lives per my passive.

Looking at the sheet I would have gotten an ability from each Squad member and a chat with them had they gotten killed. I was generally too broken.
and you say my role is the broken one

Emil

Certified Memelord
Funny thing is Usopp would have needed that, but he saved me by voting you out.
Yeah, like it or not scums needed me. Only I was able to mislynch a townie over an outed scum just with pure willpower
how r u gna lynch flower?

i was town reading flower entire game and protecting her from zem so i wont be able to help u with that mislynch but if u pulled it off wuda been sick. and why flwoer but not salah or promethos

wonder how u can do that, lynch redirect? i really needed to mislynch townies but they all kept getting shot down

i was town reading flower entire game and protecting her from zem so i wont be able to help u with that mislynch but if u pulled it off wuda been sick. and why flwoer but not salah or promethos

wonder how u can do that, lynch redirect? i really needed to mislynch townies but they all kept getting shot down
i feel like flower got sussed a lot on day 1 and then kept getting sussed despite some people saying guys chill shes town lol

Zemmi

GodMommie

You know @Pantheos might have not said or did much in the game. However, he did the most towniest thing that screamed he was town, when he posted in the night lynch :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.