Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's coming up, there's a space for it in the glossary
I havent read all the roles yet, so i mean it could already have been released and i just missed it.

I remember when Zem did these games with shottie (Where is she these days btw?), they always released an excel sheet with all the actions and results. That was very interesting to look at until they misspelled my name:catcry: smiletmon... will never forget.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I havent read all the roles yet, so i mean it could already have been released and i just missed it.

I remember when Zem did these games with shottie (Where is she these days btw?), they always released an excel sheet with all the actions and results. That was very interesting to look at until they misspelled my name:catcry: smiletmon... will never forget.
Listen!! Great names come from Typos, just sayin.

@Dragomir @novaselinenever Have you guys or will you guys release the mechanics of the game?

for example what would be the result if we picked up the things on the different places or if we lost the RPS games?
There is a reserved post for it in the opening post of the thread that'll properly format and update with them later, no promises on when though lol.

There was a lot of different things to pick up. The Finger you had the choice for was Sukuna the Curse, you'd have been a host. For each finger, you pick up, you gain more of his abilities and start losing control over yourself. After 3, you completely became him and a Serial Killer.

Rest of the stuff to pick up or buy were abilities. For example, Dance Powder on Grove 0, Coating Boat on G50, the Collar on Grove 70 etc.. The rest of the stuff numbered 1 to 10 were also abilities, under each number was a different ability. There were dispersed on different Groves. Remaining stuff were locations, special or not. Human Shop on G20 was to ask for roles that were in the game for a price, plus get info on the G0 Auction. The latter had submission that didn't make it into the game as captured 'slaves' to buy on auction.

The R/P/S matches with the Bounty Hunter/Pickpoppets/Pirates NPCs were actually with the players on the same Grove as you that night. People were put in brackets, and then the winners affected the losers of those matches depending on the Grove they were on.
Bounty Hunter/Pirate NPC = Steal an ability temporarily from the peeps in your Grove. Kiwipom got [Kumamon Square] that way on N1 ; Pickpockets = Steal their money / Items ; Marines blockade = You role-blocked them etc....

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
There is a reserved post for it in the opening post of the thread that'll properly format and update with them later, no promises on when though lol.

There was a lot of different things to pick up. The Finger you had the choice for was Sukuna the Curse, you'd have been a host. For each finger, you pick up, you gain more of his abilities and start losing control over yourself. After 3, you completely became him and a Serial Killer.

Rest of the stuff to pick up or buy were abilities. For example, Dance Powder on Grove 0, Coating Boat on G50, the Collar on Grove 70 etc.. The rest of the stuff numbered 1 to 10 were also abilities, under each number was a different ability. There were dispersed on different Groves. Remaining stuff were locations, special or not. Human Shop on G20 was to ask for roles that were in the game for a price, plus get info on the G0 Auction. The latter had submission that didn't make it into the game as captured 'slaves' to buy on auction.

The R/P/S matches with the Bounty Hunter/Pickpoppets/Pirates NPCs were actually with the players on the same Grove as you that night. People were put in brackets, and then the winners affected the losers of those matches depending on the Grove they were on.
Bounty Hunter/Pirate NPC = Steal an ability temporarily from the peeps in your Grove. Kiwipom got [Kumamon Square] that way on N1 ; Pickpockets = Steal their money / Items ; Marines blockade = You role-blocked them etc....
Yo btw, why was my role the only one with a wincon - Eliminate all threats to mafia? I should have asked this in the beginning I know lol.

Was it just for fun or was that a hint that both mafia factions would combine? Also what was the special event the Deluge?

AL sama

Red Haired
I genuinely excel when it comes to pattern recognition IQ tests but somehow I struggle in this game, could be because high level memorization is not my forte, never has been. I'm not the crystallized intelligence kind of person, the encyclopaedic, I'm rather the fluid one. I can tell you if a sentence makes logically sense, think a lot out of the box, find ways to get away with a scum role, but you can't ask me about many players' meta or Mafia roles.

Knowledge counts a lot in Mafia, my Achilles' heel.

Status
Not open for further replies.