Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I think there was once on AB, you beat me no arguments about it
I only remember the HP game that was inactives. And the recent one where I had to get my shit together to correctly read the scum in the end. Also wasnt novas the vig who ended it?

I dont remember past games. I always feel like a weaker player when I play with you and Salah for example because your scum winrate is quite high but also your town plays are dangerous.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Either this or you get a role based on which path you pick.
I think this might be it, the majority of us have no clue who we are.

We already know some people have roles though, because why would Novas be waiting for pregame actions if not. I think it's more likely that those who already have roles might lean more scum to me than being town.

I only remember the HP game that was inactives. And the recent one where I had to get my shit together to correctly read the scum in the end. Also wasnt novas the vig who ended it?

I dont remember past games. I always feel like a weaker player when I play with you and Salah for example because your scum winrate is quite high but also your town plays are dangerous.
Well you definitely got me once, maybe more

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Gosh for everyone wondering why I am so active.
There is nothing to do at work due to lockdown. I like it since it allows me to enjoy the early game. The part of the game I like the most tbh.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Luffy sailed from his hometown.

On his way he picked log pose and picked a route.

He also gained strength (role and abilities in our case) and nakamas by following the route.

Expect something similar
Tbh I agree with that. It sounds plausible and easy to put into a setup from host perspective. Now lets find scum and town equaly

50 players, 7 routes = 7 players per route if its evens, 1 redundant role, possibly power indie. Then there is those two routes that merge into one each.
This could be funny, double mafia is a given, what are the odds of double town. Abilities come as we go for sure, at each point we unlock something, I guess, the D.0 death is a hoax, if we all are flat tires that is.

I was worried about the rando qweryboks that posted earlier asking about translating German to English but that post has been deleted. I thought it might be a plant by the hosts or a scum sock puppet, turns out it really was just a random dude waltzing into our mafia game

I think this might be it, the majority of us have no clue who we are.

We already know some people have roles though, because why would Novas be waiting for pregame actions if not. I think it's more likely that those who already have roles might lean more scum to me than being town.
Also, scum would know who did post the most. Knowing this means scum immediately knows which player got the 'best' role and which player doesn't. The path makes more sense to me, but I won't say odd is wrong.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
So basically we all have to pick routes.

One can infer that we all will be divided into factions or maybe team based on the route we have taken.

What I am trying to say is it's possible that even town is divided into different teams

Each cycle should represent an island that means
Post automatically merged:

We might get abilities as game progresses along with some events like SHs going on adventurers
Luffy sailed from his hometown.

On his way he picked log pose and picked a route.

He also gained strength (role and abilities in our case) and nakamas by following the route.

Expect something similar
That's nice speculation. I like the ideas, but do you have any reads? Cause most of this is mechanic talk.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
The pre game actions were not like that.

You just needed to go to your role PM and say that you wanted to submit a pre game action.

And then the action would be processed, even with you not knowing what the action is.

Also, scum would know who did post the most. Knowing this means scum immediately knows which player got the 'best' role and which player doesn't. The path makes more sense to me, but I won't say odd is wrong.
Valid point, but the scum knowledge factor is based on the assumption us players know anything about what's going on behind the scenes. We don't, it's all guesswork and theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.