Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Okay then nothing changed. It just looked more vague earlier. You rly gotta take care same as me, I have to watch my wording because I feel once I miswryte something people would go after my throat. On the other hand its fun to be nitpicky.
I think most people can reason through that if you say something kinda out of step. I did a couple of games ago and pretty sure @Natalija thought I was scum, because what I said implied I was. I seen it and was oh well lols, didn't even try to correct it xD

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I think most people can reason through that if you say something kinda out of step. I did a couple of games ago and pretty sure @Natalija thought I was scum, because what I said implied I was. I seen it and was oh well lols, didn't even try to correct it xD
Yeah lol, but i have 2 votes on me and some earlier steering. You know how annoying it is to be a victim of a snowball. But I am not Rej if I cant manage xD

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I don’t know, to make us mislynch and mess up our reads.

Either way to have blank roles and not assume we might wake up as something entirely different is foolish
I dont think novas and drago are that bastardly tbh.
We just gotta be patient as that is the A and O of a novas game. It will always unfold to success.
Post automatically merged:

@Rej this game has 50 players, 2 votes mean jack shit. Just focus on your game, don't let those votes distract you.
I agree. Standing strong. Ready for Flower vs Rej part 13.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
How do you know that?
I jokingly said that I wanted to submit a pre game action hoping my character and abilities would be revealed.

It was "noted" by the hosts and taken seriously. But then I explained it was a joke and it didn't go through in the end

Rej

Year of the black beard!
To which extent?

We were all supposedly addressed with a starting alignment at the very least, and nothing in the game hints at this notion to be hijackable by the host.
Well I chat with novas alot. And from what we know, we deducted that the previous weeb game was a bastard game too. Especially the late game mechanics with dozens of revives, sudden establishing of a completely new faction and multiple alignment changes. Yeah it might be quite bastardly and wild. But its compensated in some cases, so I wouldnt worry, but just keep it in the backmind.

Status
Not open for further replies.