Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The Encounter At Dawn -

It was the end of peaceful night on the Island. A bunch of Marines were on leave enjoying a night out in town. A few of them were bickering, trying to decide where to have a late late night meal. Some of them had heard rumors earlier around the town about a new burger joint opening recently, so they wanted to go check it out, while the others were too hungry to try out a new place. They wanted a sure thing.

It wasn't until the first light of dawn that they finally agreed on something. The curiosity of the group was too strong, they had to try this burgers everyone was raving about. It wasn't long until each had a Whooper in their hands, "My Goodness! This burger is sugoi" said Drago the pleb. "You said it Aniki, better than SaDonald" responded to him Drago the scrub. The two twin brothers were infamous around town as the Plebeian brothers, two loud mouthes that shouted at anyone that talked to them that they will become Admirals. They also had the habitude of using Japanese words when talking even when not needed, both of them knew a couple of wordsThey had entered the Marines 5 years earlier, and were still chore boys. Sad stuff. As they were enjoying their burgers, their squadron captain came in running. There was an emergency on the Island...

To Be Continued.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[The Servant's Life] has been activated.

[Retrieval] has been activated. There is a contract available with the hosts, someone would like to retain your services.

Gawr Gura activated [Debut Stream]

Eiffel Tower activated [Visitors]

@Fujishiro has been revealed as [Mr. Vergo], and asks his fellow Weebs to refer to him as such.

@Typo has joined the game.

Read me!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 1 begins.
You have 46 hours to decide on a lynch.

Should we assume that the Eiffel Tower is the first stop on the Green route?
:choppawhat:

Hey Mr. Vergo.

37 extra pages already.
:josad:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hrm...

Katakuri himself was ashamed of his face and tried to put on an unbeatable persona to his friends and family.

Lanji may not be able to tell us what's going on and is using the image of Kata's back turned as a way to show off his unusual behavior.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Please read everything I said in this game phase. You will see I am not the type of player to hold back information, after you respond to the things I've asked and suggested and done, then ask that if you feel like you still have to.
Why so much justification for a simple question?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Doth you not see sin before you?!
I'm guessing a poetry/rhyme/similar post restriction.

that was really tame night tho I was expecting like 4 deaths
I guess most Kills couldn't be performed Night 0?

Better not be death :kriwhat:

Why is the processing of it so long though
See above. Most actions can't be performed Night 0, so a delay seems normal to me.

Someone give me. Summary
I as well please.

Status
Not open for further replies.