Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Wait....Nanami is my favorite JJK character too

Never thought I'd see the day...you must be scum since regular TAC would never like Nanami. He'd probably stan one of the irrelevant kyoto students or sum shit
Hey I did vote for you. Yet I don't remember why I thought you so strongly town now lol. What are your town reads and scum reads.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Wait....Nanami is my favorite JJK character too

Never thought I'd see the day...you must be scum since regular TAC would never like Nanami. He'd probably stan one of the irrelevant kyoto students or sum shit
It’s because it’s Overhaul with a neat look.
It's 100% because Nanami is Overhaul.

@LuthonTheDragDown

Nice Pain avatar. I was the one to pick Nagato in the sign ups thread. Did you roll with it?
I wasn't lucky enough to roll Pein.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Town reads: Kvo, You, Noctis, Flower, Yo

Anti town (could be scum or indy too early to tell): Robin, Dynamight, Luthon, Lind
Too many inactives and spam posts to make better reads tho

I mean Lind for example could be scum since his comments on ??? were kinda sus but that's a weak reason imo

But there's nothing else atm

Zemmi

GodMommie
Too many inactives and spam posts to make better reads tho

I mean Lind for example could be scum since his comments on ??? were kinda sus but that's a weak reason imo

But there's nothing else atm
Agree! I hope we see more activity from other players in the next phases because we honestly let too many people slide by with poor activity but I will almost do that ever phase because I am a tunneler lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.