Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Rej it's not really an excuse but I'm sorry for being snappy with you earlier but I have been fighting a head ache since last night that won't go away and I'm overly frustrated with myself for allowing this game to consume all my time when there are other things I want to do and time I want to spend with other people :josad:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
You don't think a cult game with a bunch of cult groups would be too much? It would end towns majority pretty fast if there were several groups converting towns, since we can assume they aren't converting eaching other. I really want to see a mafia flip so we can just know.
the cult will most likely be limited and hard to stack, like in my blackbeard cult in the previous game I only managed to recruit 2 people, and my cap was somewhere at 3 or 4.
So with a cap they can simulate their own faction. It's not about overthrowing town slowly, but integrating into town and literally destroying them from the inside. Something I could have done better back then in the past. But that I'd say how a cult works in setups like these. (from novas)

Rej

Year of the black beard!
@Rej it's not really an excuse but I'm sorry for being snappy with you earlier but I have been fighting a head ache since last night that won't go away and I'm overly frustrated with myself for allowing this game to consume all my time when there are other things I want to do and time I want to spend with other people :josad:
np I am also sorry, I was quite triggerish, I tho had some understanding for some of your arguments so dw

Zemmi

GodMommie
the cult will most likely be limited and hard to stack, like in my blackbeard cult in the previous game I only managed to recruit 2 people, and my cap was somewhere at 3 or 4.
So with a cap they can simulate their own faction. It's not about overthrowing town slowly, but integrating into town and literally destroying them from the inside. Something I could have done better back then in the past. But that I'd say how a cult works in setups like these. (from novas)
Might explain the lack of kills we are seeing but I think we will have to get into D2 for us to know anything for sure.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I m aware as host of course I know and when you mentioned cult I said its highly unlikely not impossible

how often do you see cult starting with more then 1 player rej??
for me its a soloist cultist, he is an indie, but once a cult is established they are likely a minority group, functioning like masons or mafia
I know, cult is cult, the gameplay crosses with mafia gameplay partially but also has its own flavour, we all had this

looking back, reflecting my cult in the previous weebgame, I had a guarantee to survive and recruit my first member, and since then we worked as minority. Nevertheless cult is cult but if you gonna explain the cult to someone, you can also use minority. Minority is the correct term for an indie faction, how informed they are is dependant on the host and the vague presetting of the cult.

AL sama

Red Haired
for me its a soloist cultist, he is an indie, but once a cult is established they are likely a minority group, functioning like masons or mafia
I know, cult is cult, the gameplay crosses with mafia gameplay partially but also has its own flavour, we all had this

looking back, reflecting my cult in the previous weebgame, I had a guarantee to survive and recruit my first member, and since then we worked as minority. Nevertheless cult is cult but if you gonna explain the cult to someone, you can also use minority. Minority is the correct term for an indie faction, how informed they are is dependant on the host and the vague presetting of the cult.
informed minority means you start as a group

doesn't matter whether its mafia cult or even indie

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Alright I got it confirmed that this game could be either :feelscryingman:

Basically every serial killer faction is considered an informed minority. So when there's town vs scum they're 3rd party. And when it's just town vs cults/indies it's still traditional set up.

So we could have mafia, or we could have just indies/cults.

That's why I was asking Al why he dismissed Odd's theory. Not really gonna push this hard on you @AL sama I was just curious :pepecafe:

But I'm watching you :pepapoo::pepapoo::pepapoo:

Also @Zem I haven't even read the rules yet I'm just winging the shit out of this game while literally working on the biggest project of my career :shame:

Zemmi

GodMommie

Basically every serial killer faction is considered an informed minority. So when there's town vs scum they're 3rd party. And when it's just town vs cults/indies it's still traditional set up.

That's why I was asking Al why he dismissed Odd's theory. Not really gonna push this hard on you @AL sama I was just curious :pepecafe:

Also @Zem I haven't even read the rules yet I'm just winging the shit out of this game while literally working on the biggest project of my career :shame:
omg!!! You are my twin!!

I never read anything hosts have to say :gokulaugh:

Emil

Certified Memelord

gl on ur porject fam

Status
Not open for further replies.