Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
how much do you believe in marimo's law claim? also im not really sure what to think of me getting an action failed notification with tpein and not with marimo. in both cases my kill shot failed since they arent from narutoverse.
@ConquistadoR this is what I was talking about. Your action on Tea failed because of me. He could still be from Naruto.

@Ratchet Why would scum Ekko make this post about town mango getting voted? This is the point where Ekko starts to tunnel Lind.

^ this is meh as well

It's page 18 on day 1...

Let's say youre wrong and Mango is town and you're looking at it from Ekkos perspective:

you aren't actually defending a townie(mango), you're sussing someone else for inconsistency. You now have two possible mislynches rather than just one.

Kvothe said she lie detected Mango's sentence and got innocent on him. Are you guys suspecting Mango is an invest immune scum?
He could be. If there is a lie detect then there should be a counter to it. Espcially one like hers where she can potentially get multiple target per day to choose from.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Kvothe said she lie detected Mango's sentence and got innocent on him. Are you guys suspecting Mango is an invest immune scum?
Kvo first said she got false soo.

Also since there appear to be at least 2 town lie detects, I assume scum has a way around it.

I had one last dp
this one was def harmful

since you are here
did you ever explain the usopp vote d1?
Yeah I did. While I argued with Lind and did town read Ekko, I thought their interaction was t/w. However, I wasn't confident, and my strongest town read D1, Ratchet, was confident Ekko was scum so I joined the CFD. Plus, CFDs are fucking fun and even better when it's a wolf on the other end.

Ekko ISO Casing - Part 2 of 2:

Ekko Pages 6 - 8* (just before his CFD):
Sorry Flower, couldn't not quote this.

Like at mentioned, his ISO gets pretty worthless at this point. We've established Mango is his scum mate from here. Looks pretty bad for YTW. Looks good for Adam. Doubt Kvothe openly says this stuff about a scum mate.

Ekko ISO - Post CFD
Firstly, look at how completely shellshocked Ekko is. This line of posting actually suggests maybe he doesn't know Prof is scum. It's clear Ekko really thinks Lind and I are scum, but he doesn't include Prof here. Could be something, could be nothing. This whole set of posts is just a glorious read though. So much insight into a scum player that just had no idea this was coming. Beautiful.

Final conclusions:

Mango - almost certainly partnered with Ekko.
Dest - Possibly partnered with Ekko.
YTW - Possibly partnered with Ekko.
T-Pein - Slight chance of being partnered.

Mango basically has to be his buddy here, as he's the only player that is both unflipped and not clearly spewed against Ekko in this whole ISO. Ekko had a lot of interactions with him but then pushed on Lind the moment Mango gained some traction. Next is Prof but that may not be doable for me right now.
Do you think the suddenness of the lynch makes inadvertent spew more reliable?

Status
Not open for further replies.