Character Discussion Why Hancock Is Weak

is boa hancock really weak since she couldn't escape from a chokehold or i'm crazy for thinking that

• yes she's weak

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • your crazy for thinking that

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never found Boa Hancock to be a particularly interesting or likeable character, her personality is more annoying and antipathetic than likeable and her mad love and obsession for Luffy were funny at first but quickly became annoying, same as her never suffering for her actions.

And how can I like someone who kicks puppies, kittens and baby seals ?

This^

It's a shame really
But so much for "warlord lebel beinge above YCs"
lol

Hancock without her df is fodder or average unlike Ace , Katakuri, King,..whom can still fight sinve their physical stats or haki mastery and skills or lineage give them the skills et to put up a fight

Marco and Hancock are fodder when they're neutralised
Post automatically merged:

Take away 500M-1B from warlords, you get their real bounties based on their strength and skills

Mihawk is worth 2.5B max
Doffy is worth 1B max
Hancock is worth 1B max
Croco is worth 1B max

Doffy, Hancock and Croco have shown nothing proving they deserve bounties over 1B
They have no better feats than Cracker
"But gk" yeah endurance feat, overall he got stomped by g4
"But moriah fought kaido" got stomped hard and ran away from NW
Croco is worth 500 M max

The Celestial Dragons fucked up by giving it to the prettiest sister, they created a problem. Should have given it to Sandersonia or Marigold.
:josad:

Thanks to her strong reliance on her DF she hasnt developped her CoC. Kinda like Kidd or Ace.
They just wanted to SA her

I never found Boa Hancock to be a particularly interesting or likeable character, her personality is more annoying and antipathetic than likeable and her mad love and obsession for Luffy were funny at first but quickly became annoying, same as her never suffering for her actions.

And how can I like someone who kicks puppies, kittens and baby seals ?
Hancock hate detected
Opinion rejected

so how weak is boa hancock now since she couldn't escape from a simple chokehold

People don't want to admit DFless Ace > DFless Hancock due to some kind of dumb narrative that Ace is weak without DF when Augur specifically said Ace was still strong without his DF. DFless Hancock is strong too but DFless Ace is simply stronger.

They forgot Rookie Ace fought Jinbe for 5 days and also equally fought Yamato again when Ace was pre-prime, without WhosWho level minimum physical stats thats impossible.

Ace was also near dead after losing to Teach, then was still clashing with Admirals on Marineford when he was Nerfed. We see what happened to Nerfed Alber and Nerfed Queen vs Greenbull.

DFless Hancock is probably a little bit stronger than her sisters, and Pre-TS G2 Luffy was beating them.

DFless Ace was underrated, DFless Hancock was overrated, its that simple.
at this point she's probably weaker than them idk

Even Sandersonia and Marigood have Ryuou Haki. HANCOCK has all 3 types. She is top top tier
no she's not hancock is fodder

Last edited: