Character Discussion Why Hancock Is Weak

is boa hancock really weak since she couldn't escape from a chokehold or i'm crazy for thinking that

• yes she's weak

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • your crazy for thinking that

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
H

Herrera95

But we're comparing Ace's durability with Hancock's, which, IMO, isn't her forte. King has a specific ability that makes him (nigh) invulnerable, it's a whole other thing.
I just specific said flames off King.

We don't know much about Hancock to say what is her forte unless definitely her DF but we know that Amazon Lily is where we first saw haki application being explained. So we know haki is also her forte. Unlike hakiless Ace.

the moment her powers were gone she was so weak so fragile so helpless that she need rescuing she should've gotten a chance to prove how strong she was without her fruit despite not being yonkou level but its never gonna happen 1059 was her first and last chance she ain't ever getting another sadly but whatever
People don't want to admit DFless Ace > DFless Hancock due to some kind of dumb narrative that Ace is weak without DF when Augur specifically said Ace was still strong without his DF. DFless Hancock is strong too but DFless Ace is simply stronger.

They forgot Rookie Ace fought Jinbe for 5 days and also equally fought Yamato again when Ace was pre-prime, without WhosWho level minimum physical stats thats impossible.

Ace was also near dead after losing to Teach, then was still clashing with Admirals on Marineford when he was Nerfed. We see what happened to Nerfed Alber and Nerfed Queen vs Greenbull.

DFless Hancock is probably a little bit stronger than her sisters, and Pre-TS G2 Luffy was beating them.

I think he could break her neck using his strength alone. I mean, he almost broke Ace's neck with a half-assed karate chop in pre-skip.

DFless Ace was underrated, DFless Hancock was overrated, its that simple.

I just specific said flames off King.

We don't know much about Hancock to say what is her forte unless definitely her DF but we know that Amazon Lily is where we first saw haki application being explained. So we know haki is also her forte. Unlike hakiless Ace.
Sorry, didn't pay attention. Even then, King wasn't "eating" Zoro's attacks. Here are the total attacks he received:

With flames on:
2x Rengoku Onigiri;
1x Kokujo O Tatsumaki;
1x Ittoryu Iai: Shi Shishi Sonson;

With flames off:
1x no-named attack that broke his mask (Zoro already had CoC, but I'm not sure if he used AdvCoC);
1x Yakkodori (it's fast, but it's one of his weakest techniques);
1x En-Ō Santōryū: Ippyakusanjo Hiryu Jigoku (that was surely an AdvCoC technique, and it finished him off).

Everytime he was with his flames off, he was reeling from the attacks he received.

H

Herrera95

Sorry, didn't pay attention. Even then, King wasn't "eating" Zoro's attacks. Here are the total attacks he received:

With flames on:
2x Rengoku Onigiri;
1x Kokujo O Tatsumaki;
1x Ittoryu Iai: Shi Shishi Sonson;

With flames off:
1x no-named attack that broke his mask (Zoro already had CoC, but I'm not sure if he used AdvCoC);
1x Yakkodori (it's fast, but it's one of his weakest techniques);
1x En-Ō Santōryū: Ippyakusanjo Hiryu Jigoku (that was surely an AdvCoC technique, and it finished him off).

Everytime he was with his flames off, he was reeling from the attacks he received.
My point is King tanked a CoC coated attack much better than Ace tanked a fucking slap from Teach.

My point is King tanked a CoC coated attack much better than Ace tanked a fucking slap from Teach.
The only attack I'm sure that had CoC coating was the Ippyakusanjo Hiryu Jigoku, and it was the finisher. The only other attack that can be argued is the first one (the "mask breaker"), but it would be like saying that Law tanked a CoC coated Raimei Hakke, when we aren't sure of that.

There's only black lighting at the start, but there is no trail. However, Ippyakusanjo Hiryu Jigoku is another story:

H

Herrera95

The only attack I'm sure that had CoC coating was the Ippyakusanjo Hiryu Jigoku, and it was the finisher. The only other attack that can be argued is the first one (the "mask breaker"), but it would be like saying that Law tanked a CoC coated Raimei Hakke, when we aren't sure of that.

There's only black lighting at the start, but there is no trail. However, Ippyakusanjo Hiryu Jigoku is another story:

Dude. All attacks of Zoro at 1035 have CoC coating.
Post automatically merged:

Ace was > Hancock.
Clown

Like seriously if all takes is a simple chokehold to take her out then she's not as strong as oda trys to portray her she's weak she's fodder without her fruit she's nothing but a helpless damsel in distress again its really that sad that she was too weak to free herself and will never get another chance to show off her power but thats my fault for having some expections of her oh well never again will i have any expections for boa thanks 1059 for opening my eyes

She is strong, but Black Beard is stronger, that's all there is to it. Also, Black Beard did a sneak attack on her while she was preoccupied with Coby. He wouldn't have had to do that if she wasn't strong. Black Beard is on par with Luffy in strength. That should be obvious by now.