Character Discussion Shanks fans=Nosojuro is not a swordsman. He didn't cut.

Lmao he was cutting them and freezing through the cut, similar to Brook's technique. what is so difficult to understand?
1- You keep saying he "cut them", but the chapter makes it a point Nasujuro left no cut. So how do you know he cut them?
You still haven't answered, because it will mean Shanks is a swordsman.

2- So how do you know Brook's technique was also a sword technique?
You won't answer this, because it will mean Shanks is a swordsman.

3- Shanks only technique so far in the series cut a railgun perfectly in two halves.
Which means he has cut more things than Nasujuro so far.

"Nasujuro just used ice powers through his sword, that was not a sword technique and he's not a swordsman". That sounds dumb, doesn't it?

Last edited:
Kaido did one shot zoro lol, big mom barely recognized zoro outside of enma's presence caused by oden
Kaido and Big Mom couldn't oneshot Zoro with a combo attack, hakai. Hybrid Kaido was bested by a weaken Zoro with 20 to 30 broken bones.

Zoro's AP scared BM, made her tell Kaido to stop understanding the SN and his defensive power was the reason the SN survived hakai. BM was impressed they survived hakai.

Oden didn't make Zoro stronger. Oden's father who makes swords exampled to us how enma works.

Zoro outperformed the other SN and spent half his time protecting Luffy.

This clown is every where with his headcanon with little to no subtance with him to back his own words lmao.
Bro ran away twice from me in an argument.
:suresure::suresure:
the old farts already admit they can't deal with Shanks if they make him mad

a random sword fucker like you can't downplay a god

until that Gandhi dude proves he is above an admiral Shanks wifi-fuck him

in fact Shanks might low diff his ass easier than how I just low diff your existence

p.s
replying to you is an insult to my time ... I ignore your brainless ass too

Last edited:
C

Cruxroux

the old farts already admit they can't deal with Shanks if they make him mad

a random sword fucker like you can't downplay a god

until that Gandhi dude proves he is above an admiral Shanks wifi-fuck him

in fact Shanks might low diff his ass easier than how I just low diff your existence

p.s
replying to you is an insult to my time ... I ignore your brainless ass too
Yea and zoro made two yonkou Shit in their pants , what do you wanna say about that lmao.
:suresure::suresure:

Mihawk is officially stronger than your God lmao...

Insult to your time? Bro you didn't gave a single convincing argument.
Take your L and leave lol.

Red Hair pirates you mean
My favorite thing is when people downplay Shanks by acting like his crew was involved in literally any feat he has shown onscreen (clashing with whitebeard, stopping Akainu, stopping Ryokugyuu, etc), and yet simultaneously give Mihawk credit for shit he literally doesnt do onscreen because of a title.

Just funny how hypocritical that is, carry on:carrocorn:

He's just uninformed, he doesn't know that there are slashing attacks that can freeze

It was clearly a cutting technique
Stop ducking !!

Answer these questions

1- You keep saying he "cut them", but the chapter makes it a point Nasujuro left no cut. So how do you know he cut them?
You still haven't answered, because it will mean Shanks is a swordsman.

2- So how do you know Brook's technique was also a sword technique?
You won't answer this, because it will mean Shanks is a swordsman.

3- Shanks only technique so far in the series cut a railgun perfectly in two halves.
Which means he has cut more things than Nasujuro so far.

"Nasujuro just used ice powers through his sword, that was not a sword technique and he's not a swordsman". That sounds dumb, doesn't it?

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Shanks use his sword to release Haki

Mihawk use his sword to cut with the help of Haki

even Ben beckman is more of a swordsmen then shanks he cut kids arm