Zowo

cry
β€Ž
There's definitely the "King not being a swordman" concept that Oda didn't need to introduce so late in One piece when until now he had been counting bizare people as swordmans if it didn't served any purpose in the story.

There's definitely more to Shanks fighting style.
Yeah he s a hakiman swordsman karateman

There's definitely the "King not being a swordman" concept that Oda definitely didn't need to introduce so late in One piece when until now he had been counting bizare people as swordmans if it didn't served any purpose in the story.
There's definitely more to this.

Plus times and again Oda has highlighted WB and Roger the strongest in One piece.
He also coincidentally didn't show whitebeard or roger really fighting. Whitebeard not even using his fruit from what we'd seen and roger probably holding back just as much

Maybe roger had a fruit or something that shanks eventually got his hands on. He was the one that took the gum gum fruit from cipher pol so maybe he was looking for it. Similar to how teach was looking for the yami fruit and then taking his captains fruit
If roger did end up having a fruit id rather shanks have it than it be the gum gum tbh

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
He also coincidentally didn't show whitebeard or roger really fighting. Whitebeard not even using his fruit from what we'd seen and roger probably holding back just as much

Maybe roger had a fruit or something that shanks eventually got his hands on. He was the one that took the gum gum fruit from cipher pol so maybe he was looking for it. Similar to how teach was looking for the yami fruit and then taking his captains fruit
If roger did end up having a fruit id rather shanks have it than it be the gum gum tbh
Mihawk has a devil fruit

Zoro and shanks advaced hakimen
They making barriers with their swords
Launching kameha coc etc
Shanks can't do any of that tho, gameplay is not canon. :myman:
Post automatically merged:

There's definitely the "King not being a swordman" concept that Oda didn't need to introduce so late in One piece when until now he had been counting all kinds of bizare people as swordmans if it didn't serve any purpose in the story.

There's definitely more to Shanks fighting style.
Or you just read the manga and realize that King can't use a sword in his other forms. :milaugh:

what do you have in mind
when you start from there
you begin to see how little it is to justify swordmanship not being a major part
I have no idea lol
Its just think theres a possibility. They could be plain vanilla swordsman. Even without a devil fruit or something i doubt there fighting style is as "bland" as they do whatever mihawk can do but weaker (even if it was the same but stronger itd still be pretty boring)

I have no idea lol
Its just think theres a possibility. They could be plain vanilla swordsman. Even without a devil fruit or something i doubt there fighting style is as "bland" as they do whatever mihawk can do but weaker (even if it was the same but stronger itd still be pretty boring)
I arrived at this same conclusion...
its like oda saying luffy isnt defeating kaido with just a punch
but in reality he still is
just a different kind of punch.......