Powers & Abilities Shanks: How Swordsmen and Gun users use advanced COA.

I guess the problem of op fan is sometimes we are overthinking things (including me). I bet Oda will give us proper explanation on why only a few people can make their blade turns to black. I guess there is something more than haki. I mean haki is required ofc as it was stated in the manga as the first hint, but perhaps there is another thing required as well.
forever Virgin:pepecafe::pepapoo:

Roger's haki unless he had some devil fruit we didn't learn about is definitely what made him the world's strongest comparable to even prime whitebeard
Shanks's haki is most likely the reason hes still able to compete with the yonko/admiral even after losing an arm

Garp and dragon probably some insane haki too tbh

And eos luffys probably gonna have the strongest haki of all time

Hakiman is not a canonic style. Regardless haki is integrale part of swordsmanship in some forms. It works as accessory.
Sure CoO and CoA are apart from swordmanship, but something that only the very strongest can use doesn't sound fair to swordsmanship.
Creating lighting, barriers is not apart of swordsmanship. which is skill with your sword not conquers haki.
+ I think it's kinda clear shanks got stronger from his mihawk duels.

He went from a regular CoC blast on the seaking, to using his conquers continuously and we know conqeurs can't be trained it's get better as you get stronger.
As for mihawk getting stronger idk, but there still =