Future Events Shanks will lose to Kid, only the new era matter

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Kidd will hit shanks

But then shanks will come out without any damage and will say

"You hit like a punk, a disgrace to all red hairs"
Till that point, I can see it.

But suddenly he stops talking, looks confused, a „+“ appears on his neck and he gets crushed into a blade at kids punk rotten without being able to dodge. Extremely fast CoA can Safe him from death, but he is already bleeding on the neck and looks extremely surprised and even scared for a moment.

„I have underestimated you, Eustass.“

Sorry mate i dont think kid will make it there, at least there will be 3 final pirates. SHP, RHP, BB.
At least BB will fair enough get bullied by Shanks n Luffy.

Only thing i care about in this fight is oda not to repeat the same usual formula. Meaning kidd losing to shanks at first but make a comeback later to defeat him. For once consequensies for losing must be implemented.

Only thing i care about in this fight is oda not to repeat the same usual formula. Meaning kidd losing to shanks at first but make a comeback later to defeat him. For once consequensies for losing must be implemented.
he already lost to red hair pirates and lost him arm. Pretty sure that is a massive consequence. There's no point of oda repeating the same thing again

It's appalling how even after 4 years, fans still do not understand the main theme of Wano. “Kid and law aren’t relevant, luffy will fight big mom in Elbaf”...LMAO. Then what did they do? Move the goalpost of course. Then it was “Kid and law won’t be relevant AFTER wano”...then oda goes ahead and gives them another yonko to fight each LMAO. Yall just dont get it. And i'll tell you why you were wrong and why you will continue to be wrong for the rest of the series

Wano was meant to mark the BEGINNING of the new era taking over the seas and running the world. Key word is BEGINNING. The older generation being surpassed by the younger generation is a very common trope in shounen but it seems that it’s only this fanbase that can't accept it because people are so obsessed with top tiers. Ironically, even SHANKS HIMSELF understands this yet his deluded fanboys do not.

“Shanks is more relevant that kid”, yeah nope. Kid is the one that defeated a yonko and destroyed the balance of the world, not shanks. Shanks hasn’t changed anything. Its the new era that are making the world spin.

Only the worst generation are contenders for the pirate king title. If someone aint worst generation, then they aint relevant for the race of PK, simple as that. Thats exactly why big mom and kaido were wiped out despite having plans for the one piece themselves. Oh so now shanks want the one piece? Well just like kaido and big mom, he aint worst generation, so hes going to be taken out of the race too. Shanks will lose and Kid will take his yonko position, which will finally mean all the og yonko have been taken out, making all the yonkos be from the worst generation except buggy. Only reason buggy will be an exception is because he is a gag.

The role of the old era and current era is to be hype tools for the new era. All stationary characters have to give way to the dynamic characters. Shanks is a stationary character that has plateaued years ago while kid is a dynamic character whose story is just beginning, starting with finding the mysterious man in bandages. Kid is the one growing and getting stronger, not shanks. “Kid can't beat shanks because shanks are stronger than kid”. I can't believe people actually think this would even be relevant lol. Its like people just forgot they are reading a shounen. Even if kid is weaker then he will just get stronger during the fight and win. Shanks has already peaked, hes not getting any stronger.

The fight will follow the usual shounen formula

Phase 1 (create tension): Oda will show us the power of Shanks and why he has been hyped for so long. Shanks will have the upper hand, he will be outclassing kid, oda will make it look like kid is doomed. Shanks fanboys will take the bait like the big mom fanboys and think this means shanks is going to win

Phase 2 (power up): Kid will use/unlock advanced conquerors and stop holding back any abilities he has up his sleeve. The fight will start to even out

Phase 3 (resolution): Kid starts to overpower shanks and defeats him.
Shanks is aware that only the new era can change the world. His role is to maintain peace and balance in the world until the new era come forth. Thats why he stopped marienford war. Thats why he chased greenbull away. After shanks loses to kid, shanks will be confident that the new era can do it.

Here's a message to all the deluded kid and law haters

see a doctor

Honestly, I think Shanks will win simply because that offers more interesting future paths for the story in regards to Red Haired Pirates vs Blackbeard Pirates and potentially a Straw Hats encounter. Kid will remain relevant regardless if he wins or not but what's Shanks' purpose aside from losing to Kid if he loses, losing to Teach as well?

Having Luffy's idol lose to Kid sounds quite idealistic and honestly, I disagree. If it happens, props to those who called it but I see Oda giving the maximum amount of respect to both Kid and Shanks by perhaps having a Conqueror's haki clash and Kid garnering Shanks' respect but not Kid actually beating Shanks. How? Isn't the idea that Kid is the Luffy without ridiculous amounts of plot armour, suddenly beating an Emperor 1v1 after having Law's help against Big Mom sounds like a huge jump with no reasonable explanation. Even learning Conqueror's imbuement would be what allows him to fight on-par but beating Red Haired Shanks? I don't see it.

I like both characters but Shanks winning then having imapctful encounters with Teach and Luffy whilst Kid remains as a significant figure in the pirate world and shows up in the final war seems more promising than Shanks losing like Kaido and Big Mom did to make way for the new gen when losing to Teach accomplishes similar as he's also part of the Worst Generation and is actually going to end up one of the main villains in the arcs to come. Shanks losing disregards and devalues all of the contrasts and history between Teach and Shanks or pretends we can have that encounter right off of Shanks losing to Kid whilst Teach beats Law (assuming it's agreed upon that Blackbeard's not losing to Law).

The whole the supernova was established overnight, isn't that a lie?

Wasn't it stated that the supernova was originally planned to be introduced as new pirates who rised liked Luffy but they will be competing with Luffy in New World but the plan was changed to introduce them earlier in sabody?

Only thing that was changed overnight was to introduce them earlier and not later.

So why are people claiming they are created overnight?

Is this just another fake 🤥 rumor about Oda saying Lucky Roo is the fastest character?
Supernova were made to be falling to the Yonko to show theit strength, Oda himself said that.

Kid might put up a fight but it requires bullshit to win this, without interference he aint winning if we consider the possibility of him winning.