Share food from your country

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The colder the beer, the better the beer. Works with most alcohols actually. spirits don't freeze so I usually put my whiskey in the freezer, shits smooth asf
I appreciate a nice and smooth cachaça, so not always "cold=better" :P. That 150year birthday special edition Ypioca is really fucking good.
Suddenly I feel compelled to hit the beach this weekend and eat some "oil and garlic shrimp" and drink some caipirinhas.
:steef:

I appreciate a nice and smooth cachaça, so not always "cold=better" :P. That 150year birthday special edition Ypioca is really fucking good.
Suddenly I feel compelled to hit the beach this weekend and eat some "oil and garlic shrimp" and drink some caipirinhas.
:steef:
I'm a pleb, idk what these alcohols are.... Pls educate me

Doggo

I'm a pleb, idk what these alcohols are.... Pls educate me
You dont know caipirinha? Lemon+ice+cachaça (you can put some sugar if you dont favor the citric flavor of lemon in order to tone it down a little). Nice and simple to make, and it's fucking delicious. Drink with care. It's a classic "this shit is good, so i'm gonna drink and not feel how drunk i'm really getting until I wake up on the next day"
:ihaha:

Ice tea and iced coffee are top 1. Getting a decent recipe for those two was one of the best choices of my life, saved me so much money....
iced coffee > normal coffee
:kata:
Post automatically merged:

You dont know caipirinha? Lemon+ice+cachaça (you can put some sugar if you dont favor the citric flavor of lemon in order to tone it down a little). Nice and simple to make, and it's fucking delicious. Drink with care. It's a classic "this shit is good, so i'm gonna drink and not feel how drunk i'm really getting until I wake up on the next day"
I like cold milk with cinnamon
:yodawhat:

I've never once seen those in an aussie bottleshop... Australians are simple people, nearly every bottle shop stocks the same shit.. Australian staples are Bundy rum, Jim beam, any brand of beer except fucking foster's. Anything else is unusual unless you're going to a party and you get the cheapest, highest alcohol % shit you can get so you get bogged out and throw up blood by the end of the night

iced coffee > normal coffee
:kata:

I like cold milk with cinnamon
:yodawhat:
I like a good normal coffee on a winters morning before work tho
It's like milk but spoicyyy

Doggo

I've never once seen those in an aussie bottleshop... Australians are simple people, nearly every bottle shop stocks the same shit.. Australian staples are Bundy rum, Jim beam, any brand of beer except fucking foster's. Anything else is unusual unless you're going to a party and you get the cheapest, highest alcohol % shit you can get so you get bogged out and throw up blood by the end of the night
That's the beauty of it.
If you want, cachaça is extremely cheap (unless some special custom brands) and, drinking it pure, will definitely, definitely achieve that goal.
Aahhh, my college years....good times. :milaugh:

That's the beauty of it.
If you want, cachaça is extremely cheap (unless some special custom brands) and, drinking it pure, will definitely, definitely achieve that goal.
Aahhh, my college years....good times. :milaugh:
Might have to invest in foreign alcohols next time I want alcohol poisoning, thanks for the tip :myman: