Discussion Power Shinra Tensei Can One Shot Most Of The 5 Kage

A lot of people don’t realize this, but Shinra Tensei negates Jutsu.

It isn’t just a pressure wave, it actually straight up de-activates any technique it makes contact with.

A weakened Shinra Tensei was capable of one shotting Gamabunta and breaking every bone in his body. As a reminder, Gamabunta had no issues tanking attacks from Shukaku.

So let’s go down the list:
- Gaara’s sand armor gets negated by Shinra Tensei, and the force is greater than Deidara’s explosions so it one shots him.
- Mei 🤡
- Tsunade DID get one shot by Shinra Tensei in canon.
- Ohnoki is physically weaker than Deidara so this is obvious.

The only kage that might not get one shot is the raikage.

People underrate pain because he was beaten by 8 tails. Problem is Kishi nerfed pain so bad, or he simply didn't know what to do with the rinnegan at that time. He should be able to easily subdue 9 tails, he should've had perfect susanoo, genjutsu you name it

I've seen threads argue Minato beating pain when it would literally take a couple Minatos to push him to mid diff
:kobeha:

People underrate pain because he was beaten by 8 tails. Problem is Kishi nerfed pain so bad, or he simply didn't know what to do with the rinnegan at that time. He should be able to easily subdue 9 tails, he should've had perfect susanoo, genjutsu you name it

I've seen threads argue that Minato beats pain when it would literally take a couple Minatos to push him to mid diff
Another thing people don’t realize about pain is that the frog song genjutsu Jiraiya used on him (which didn’t work btw) is literally stated in multiple databooks to be the strongest non-ocular genjutsu and in the same tier as Tsukuyomi

Another thing people don’t realize about pain is that the frog song genjutsu Jiraiya used on him (which didn’t work btw) is literally stated in multiple databooks to be the strongest non-ocular genjutsu and in the same tier as Tsukuyomi
Well fuck me if I'm believing that tho, just Kishi wanking Jiraiya like when he said he had a chance against Pain
Even Koto wouldn't work on Rinnegan, it's just that broken

Well fuck me if I'm believing that tho, just Kishi wanking Jiraiya like when he said he had a chance against Pain
Even Koto wouldn't work on Rinnegan, it's just that broken
We also know from the incident with Jiraiya that even if you can put a pain under genjutsu it has 0 effect on Nagato himself for some reason.
Post automatically merged:

It doesn’t deactivate ninjutsu lol, but yeah. Chou Shinra Tensei murders any of the Gokage if it gets off.
Copium. Kakashi literally says it negates it while explaining the technique.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
We also know from the incident with Jiraiya that even if you can put a pain under genjutsu it has 0 effect on Nagato himself for some reason.
Post automatically merged:

Copium. Kakashi literally says it negates it while explaining the technique.
It is a wave of energy that tosses them back, it didn’t undo shadow clone jutsu until they hit the ground.

I've seen threads argue Minato beating pain when it would literally take a couple Minatos to push him to mid diff
Pain low diffs SM Naruto. SM Naruto was so lucky that when he first encountered the 6 pain, Pain Tendo wasn't able to use his Jutsu.

Once his power is back, 2 pain is enough to humble SM Naruto lol

That big shinra tensei was more exhausting. Nagato needed to transfer his chakra. Nagato state was not in a good shape. Edo tensei Nagato againts KCM had a better shape than Nagato againts SM naruto.

Rinnegan is too stronk

It takes a couple Minatos to push him to mid diff

But it only takes 1 Tobirama (with Edo Tensei) to solo

:beanmean: