Powers & Abilities Shiryu of the Rain aint losing to Garp

Will Shiryu fight Garp?

• Total voters
Isnt King the same?
And in an arc of tough opponents, he was the toughest, stealing the show from Luffy's opponent...
And post-arc, his DNA relevance far surpasses Kaido's relevance...
Brendanbros... :crazwhat:
Everything related to Zoro steals the show for the Zolol gang. And no one forgot the massive amounts of copium after that fight because y'all were hoping for more "he's just sleeping bro" "zkk soon" "what about the gRiM rEaPeR pLoTline"

Perfect finale for the show stealer btw.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It's possible they may use hostages and then Garp gets captured in exchange for allowing the kids to escape. Other than that, I don't see anyone of them standing a chance against Garp—that includes Shiryu.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Everything related to Zoro steals the show for the Zolol gang. And no one forgot the massive amounts of copium after that fight because y'all were hoping for more "he's just sleeping bro" "zkk soon" "what about the gRiM rEaPeR pLoTline"

Perfect finale for the show stealer btw.
The finale for the show stealer is great.
Even when already defeated, restrained, without flames, the Admiral still cant pierce through or drain him.
And there is no way around it, in an arc in which theme are tough opponents, King was the toughest. :myman:

Its Kinda funny so far the blackbeard pirate havent made their move against sword and garp yet, oda decided to have sword trap the blackbeard fodders and garp use his named punch. next chapter will be blackbeard pirate counter attack to have the upper hand. in marinford whitebeard made the first move and we know how it ended.

Nah not without some heavy blackmailing involved. Vasco shot, San Juan, Pizzaro and Shiryu would all get nuked. He could literally geppou into the Skull and just nuke them all at once if he wants to.
People don't understand how strong Garp and those guys in general are. He's also going to have FS, be fast as fuck and all. Basically a less durable base Kaido, just with Geppou and uber haki game.

Like I said either blindsided through blackmail or some or he's just not going down here.

Nah not without some heavy blackmailing involved. Vasco shot, San Juan, Pizzaro and Shiryu would all get nuked. He could literally geppou into the Skull and just nuke them all at once if he wants to.
People don't understand how strong Garp and those guys in general are. He's also going to have FS, be fast as fuck and all. Basically a less durable base Kaido, just with Geppou and uber haki game.

Like I said either blindsided through blackmail or some or he's just not going down here.
Yet he wont cause He will have his hand full by Shiryu.

Blackbeard pirates aren't loosing now.

Kuzan is also weaker than Shiryu by the way.

Shiryu will stop Blackbeard.
Post automatically merged:

Shiryu vs Garp
Pizarro vs Helmeppo + at least 2 Sword member
Devon vs Tashigi + at least three Sword member +
Wolf battleship vs Garp's battleship + at least 1 Sword member.

Yet he wont cause He will have his hand full by Shiryu.

Blackbeard pirates aren't loosing now.

Kuzan is also weaker than Shiryu by the way.

Shiryu will stop Blackbeard.

Shiryu vs Garp
Pizarro vs Helmeppo + at least 2 Sword member
Devon vs Tashigi + at least three Sword member +
Wolf battleship vs Garp's battleship + at least 1 Sword member.
Wake up, man.
Shiryu is a gimmick fight. Every solid top tier rofldiffs this guy. That invisibility fruits gets such massive benefits of the doubt it's ridiculous. You know that all those solid ass top tiers with FS are seeing where his attacks are coming from in their future seeing sequences, independent of whether he's invisible or not.
Even if his fruit is not countered by basic sensory CoO, FS users are still murking him. He's basically a Future sight training dummy for Zoro.

And in order to add to that discussion. Even if Oda would give him CoC - what's likely not even going to happen, so he's left with like 1/50 the actual attack power of Garp - he's not going to have Garp's lvl of CoC game. Garp is steamrolling him without external interventions.

You mean AdvCoC… Only AdvCoC matters here… And Shiryu ain’t got no AdvCoC my guy

new oden swordsman
@Levi Whats a “new oden swordsman”?

Shiryu isn't even a conqueror
He's gonna be either another king or somewhat interesting

Oda loves Gatp, he's beating Shiryu
Before I would have agreed with this but since it’s you @JoNdule yhat said it, now I’m starting to doubt it… since you’re the guy who still thinks Zoro doesn’t have CoC

hmm, maybe Shiryu will actually beat Garp now that you of all people said he wouldn’t

Last edited:
Wake up, man.
Shiryu is a gimmick fight. Every solid top tier rofldiffs this guy. That invisibility fruits gets such massive benefits of the doubt it's ridiculous. You know that all those solid ass top tiers with FS are seeing where his attacks are coming from in their future seeing sequences, independent of whether he's invisible or not.

And in order to add to that discussion. interventions.
What have the other top tier ever done to warrant such hype, fight a dying hyperventivating old beard or oh wait loose their leg in a 10 days fight, lol magellan has better feat than most of the ladmiral by beaten ivankow Y2 level negg diff, whole blackbeard pirate, crocodile who is curently the yc1 of cross guild and jimbei yc3 jimbei. And Shiryu was more dangerous without df. That IS way better than fraudbull. you guys literally have to headcannon something for meme material cause shiryu was unfazed this chapter.

What have the other top tier ever done to warrant such hype, fight a dying hyperventivating old beard or oh wait loose their leg in a 10 days fight, lol magellan has better feat than most of the ladmiral by beaten ivankow Y2 level negg diff, whole blackbeard pirate, crocodile who is curently the yc1 of cross guild and jimbei yc3 jimbei. And Shiryu was more dangerous without df. That IS way better than fraudbull. you guys literally have to headcannon something for meme material cause shiryu was unfazed this chapter.
Bro with that post of yours, you should be the last guy to talk about headcanon.

What kinda headcanon do you need to put fucking Shiryu over Garp? Especially after this chapter? You need to have all kinds of hidden premises in store, in order to make Shiryu anywhere near enough of a fighter to even stand a chance against Garp.
You are basically need to assume that he has the power to deal with Galaxy fist kinda foces, so that he can keep up with him. So in your mind you are already handing him out stuff that can hang with top tier CoC game.
Then you are also probably giving the invisibilty fruit the benefit of the doubt to be too much for a former upper top tier like Garp. It's basically what you have to do in order to not argue for Garp stomping him.
So go ahead and tell me how I'm using headcanon.

And who's to say that Ivankow is a YC2? In my book he's not as strong as Queen and Jozu. And even if Croc CURRENTLY is as strong as you want him to be, ID Croc was still not even on the realm of Yonkou commanders.
And even if Shiryu could give Magellan a run for his money, it does not mean that everything Magellan can do, Shiryu also can. Magellan is super hax. If Shiryu for example can cut up his Hydras and spam air slashes at him, it's a solid way to deal with Magellan. Does not mean that Magellan cannot just do far more crazier shit, that Shiryu could have never ever imagined to do, against other characters.
Queen can nuke a whole army with his lasers, while Jozu cannot. Being on a similar level does not equalize their abilities.

And who is "you guys"? I'm not into that fan wars kinda shit. So miss me with that BS.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Shiryu is a gimmick fight. Every solid top tier rofldiffs this guy.
Where is this underestimation of Shiryu coming from? :crazwhat:
Shiryu himself is a solid top tier, before he even ate the fruit.
That what you call a gimmick is what will make him unbeatable.

Just like flames make King unbeatable. That's an ongoing theme among Zoro's opponents.
They are straight-up unbeatable unless certain conditions are met.
Zoro ain just fighting strong people, he goes a step beyond that, fighting nearly unbeatable people.

Shiryu without his fruit would probably beat Garp.