Should Europe create an alliance with Russia or China instead of USA?

Should Europe ally with China or Russia instead of USA?

• Yes(Russia only)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Yes(China only)

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Yes(both of them)

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • No(but Europe should take distances from USA)

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I think people severely underestimate Europe.

Europe as it is is in a unique position mainly because we are Warlords from OP. We are like a buffer zone between East and the West and both sides need us.

USA and Britain played their cards. Anglo-Saxon-protestant union or rather - Commonwealth is still very much alive. Britain now out of EU needs to find sources of money, they got hit hard once they left and they need all the partners they can get. USA is prime here.

USA however has a weak foreign diplomacy. Both Trump and Biden aren't utilizing Europe well enough like Obama did. Biden is too passive to make any real change and Trump is too arrogant for it. Result is Europe kinda finding its own way in the world

Russia WANTS europe, Russia NEEDS europe. Putin might be an asshole but he is way more capable than Biden or Trump will ever be. Likewise Putin doesn't really like China, they are rivals.

China on the other hand doesn't really have its own sphere of influence. India is under Commonwealth, Japan is with S. Korea and USA. Indosie is doing its own thing. Australia is with Britain.

And Europe needs to be more independent. I personally prefer Putin over USA and China, he is an ass but man is he efficient.

Europe as a whole needs to be stronger on its own, under leadership of Germany and France a lot can be achieved.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
I think people severely underestimate Europe.

Europe as it is is in a unique position mainly because we are Warlords from OP. We are like a buffer zone between East and the West and both sides need us.

USA and Britain played their cards. Anglo-Saxon-protestant union or rather - Commonwealth is still very much alive. Britain now out of EU needs to find sources of money, they got hit hard once they left and they need all the partners they can get. USA is prime here.

USA however has a weak foreign diplomacy. Both Trump and Biden aren't utilizing Europe well enough like Obama did. Biden is too passive to make any real change and Trump is too arrogant for it. Result is Europe kinda finding its own way in the world

Russia WANTS europe, Russia NEEDS europe. Putin might be an asshole but he is way more capable than Biden or Trump will ever be. Likewise Putin doesn't really like China, they are rivals.

China on the other hand doesn't really have its own sphere of influence. India is under Commonwealth, Japan is with S. Korea and USA. Indosie is doing its own thing. Australia is with Britain.

And Europe needs to be more independent. I personally prefer Putin over USA and China, he is an ass but man is he efficient.

Europe as a whole needs to be stronger on its own, under leadership of Germany and France a lot can be achieved.
China is trying to have a good relationship with Russia because it could help Xi Jinping to establish his new world order. But if a day USA is not in the race anymore, they will be enemies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
China is trying to have a good relationship with Russia because it could help Xi Jinping to establish his new world order. But if a day USA is not in the race anymore, they will be enemies.
Russia and China don't have that good relations ever since cold war. China wants to have more control over N. Korea, Mongolia, Vietnam and so on. All nations Russia has ties with and naturally doesn't want to give just like that.

Biden is, idk, he is an old man that is too passive in times when change is needed. Trump is too arrogant and too patriotic to give a damn about Europe, Putin will take that and go for a closer ties with Europe

absolutely.
there has been nothing coming from america that was worth anything in recent decades. only pure shit.
harmful and divisive social junk. BLM, equality, "diversity" (which is basically just code for anything not european), pushing irrelevant LGBT stuff. all of that.
detrimental and harmful to society at large.
I still remember the US from before 2001. I never understood what purpose of the collective US patriotism was. well, until very recently.
unification is what makes a nation strong and what makes it prosper. diversity has the opposite effect unless there is still a common denominator. something like, you know, patriotism. the moment this was lost was the moment the US declined. this has only been accelerating in the last few years.

historically:
who was it that protected your ancestors from getting killed?
who created art, language and civilization?
who created modern societies?
who were the driving force in technological progress?
who were the great minds of old?

right wingers.
nationalists.
tribalists.
racists.

what is condemned today is what really created the prosperity we all enjoy.
reflect on this.

the US tears itself appart right now. its in europes best interest to cut ties as quickly as possible or else they will try to bring us down with them.

@Adam
Germany and France are the main things that are holding europe back. EU should be destroyed and the euro canned.
we have so many different nations and so many differnt cultures. trying to bring them under french or german remote control is foolishness and does not help the people. which should be the highest priority. sovereignity of each nation is what europe needs most. not german or french control through Brussel.

Last edited:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
there has been nothing coming from america that was worth anything in recent decades. only pure shit.
harmful and divisive social junk. BLM, equality, "diversity" (which is basically just code for anything not european), pushing irrelevant LGBT stuff. all of that.
detrimental and harmful to society at large.
Equality and LGBT are European values considering Nethersland, France and few others are amongst first to legalise it.

To you might be trivial but fot thousands if not milions being opressed becausw they choose to love someone same gender as them or beibg born different colour isnt nice

Europe as a whole is massively diverse from Religion to Nationality and race and it is bcs values of equality and liberty we prevailed

unification is what makes a nation strong and what makes it prosper. diversity has the opposite effect unless there is still a common denominator. something like, you know, patriotism. the moment this was lost was the moment the US declined. this has only been accelerating in the last few years.
Every nation that unified internaly sucked balls. Diversity brings different ideas and world.views.

historically:
who was it that protected your ancestors from getting killed?
who created art, language and civilization?
who created modern societies?
who were the driving force in technological progress?
who were the great minds of old?

right wingers.
nationalists.
tribalists.
racists.
So un true and honestly a disgusting view point.

So greeks were right wingers? Same as many other old civilzations that didnt trample rights of people?

Nationalists created arts? The fuck
Scholars and politicians created new society

And no, great minds werent racist wtf

The fuck you smoking?

Germany and France are the main things that are holding europe back. EU should be destroyed and the euro canned.
we have so many different nations and so many differnt cultures. trying to bring them under french or german remote control is foolishness and does not help the people. which should be the highest priority. sovereignity of each nation is what europe needs most. not german or french control through Brussel
Europe divided is Europe dead

Equality and LGBT are European values
europe is pretty old. since this was never a value here before I have to strongly disagree. its foreign made and imported.
To you might be trivial but fot thousands if not milions being opressed
oppression is such a dumb buzzword. not pandering to something is not oppression.
Europe as a whole is massively diverse from Religion to Nationality and race
each nation? no. there are exceptions though.
for the longest time nations like France, Germany and Italy were homogenous.
you can see when the biggest progress was made. during a time of heterogenity or a time of homogenity.
there is also a very simple way to avoid tension inside a nation. stop mixing people that do not get along. its quite the magic trick.
Every nation that unified internaly sucked balls.
it increases happiness.
its not even hard to figure out. whats more appealing to you? living in a nation where your neighbours share more or less the same views and values or living in a nation where you have to tell your neighbour that its rude to blast his music at full volume each sunday afternoon.
as an example I can take my current situation. I move to a street where near everyone has little kids. arround 30 between 1 and 6.
its heaven. no arguing. no problems. everyone is the same and everyone is happy.
Diversity brings different ideas and world.views.
what exactly is the benefit of this? why would a nation that univerally agrees on how a society is run and how people in it should behave require a second opinion?
its also very much possible to engage with other cultures and their views WITHOUT having them live next to each other. especially in this day and age.
a disgusting view point
reality is often not very pleasant. get used to it.
earlier civilizations did not make a habit of being all friends and bros with neighbouring civilizations.
it was either protect your borders and prevent foreign invasion or go under. simple as.
this would be considers right wing and even racist today.
Europe divided is Europe dead
breaking the EU is not the same as breaking europe appart. those two are not the same thing.
the EU is a menace to society.

US tries to influence the EU and its societies.
I would rather have China. at least here theres a language barrier and a huge cultural difference that hampers this. even Russia is preferable.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
europe is pretty old. since this was never a value here before I have to strongly disagree. its foreign made and imported.
Roman empire - Gay af
Greek States - Gay af

2 pillars of western civilisation were gay af, many historical rulers - gay af like Frederick 2nd the great

oppression is such a dumb buzzword. not pandering to something is not oppression
Last i checked no one wants to beat up a straight person just bcs they straight

each nation? no. there are exceptions though.
for the longest time nations like France, Germany and Italy were homogenous.
you can see when the biggest progress was made. during a time of heterogenity or a time of homogenity.
there is also a very simple way to avoid tension inside a nation. stop mixing people that do not get along. its quite the magic trick.
France? Same france that was made from many different galic tribes and the same france that imported conquered parts of Germania, northern Italy, spain and other? Same France that became a colonial power and depended on slavery to maintain its economy? Same france that later was the first to fight for civil liberties? Same france that gave libertoes to POC post WW2 bcs they fought for France?

France developed the most inclast 60 years more than it did last 2000 before it

Should i keep going about other countires?

it increases happiness.
its not even hard to figure out. whats more appealing to you? living in a nation where your neighbours share more or less the same views and values or living in a nation where you have to tell your neighbour that its rude to blast his music at full volume each sunday afternoon.
as an example I can take my current situation. I move to a street where near everyone has little kids. arround 30 between 1 and 6.
its heaven. no arguing. no problems. everyone is the same and everyone is happy.
In a nutshell - i want things to be HOW i see them, fuck the rest

what exactly is the benefit of this? why would a nation that univerally agrees on how a society is run and how people in it should behave require a second opinion?
its also very much possible to engage with other cultures and their views WITHOUT having them live next to each other. especially in this day and age.
Man you have such a problem with a minority living next to you?

I live in a city where you have muslims, christians, protestants, orthodox abd many more.living in peace. Hell we even participate in same.activities like easter or autumn fairs

They are people just as you, wanting to work and live in peace

reality is often not very pleasant. get used to it.
earlier civilizations did not make a habit of being all friends and bros with neighbouring civilizations.
it was either protect your borders and prevent foreign invasion or go under. simple as.
this would be considers right wing and even racist
The hell you talking about. If history showed everything it is that neighbouring civs worked together a lot

From.Greek.city states to HRE states, allies and axis, and npw EU

the EU is a menace to society.
Bcs of EU Europe recovered from 2 devastating wars and is now by far cultural centre of the world with a peace lasting last 70 years with no signs of it going bad