Should Europe create an alliance with Russia or China instead of USA?

Should Europe ally with China or Russia instead of USA?

• Yes(Russia only)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Yes(China only)

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Yes(both of them)

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • No(but Europe should take distances from USA)

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
In the end what matters is the root (education from birth) and not the branchs (what happens from not educating correctly).

In other words, the cause of such behavior is more important than the behavior itself.

And I find that all these discussions are just consequences of a cause. Hence kind of worthless to discuss imho.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
β€Ž
They'll make up stuff. Haircolor, nose shape and whatnot. People are just like this.
Also there was never really a time without any immigrants.
You just need to discipline the people and sanction them when they discriminate.
I know there was never a time without any immigrants but it doesn't mean we shouldn't stop immigration.

Would be good for France some other alliances besides the US, but not that much for some places like the Baltic states, Poland and Romania, but for sure stable relations with Russia would be economicallly good for the EU.

There's not much reason for the EU to engage in the US dispute with China in the Indo-Pacific, and if the Belt and Road plan works, both regions would benefit from the trade, but a alliance is just too much, not because of things like human rights and enviroment destruction that a lot of the EU population would opose, but because the EU is top under control of US banks and economical institutions.

Pehaps a federal EU could try to force some more independence from US shere of influence, but as independent countries its impossible

Man you have such a problem with a minority living next to you?
dont lose time discussing with those alt-right losers. U will only get upset by the high small dick energy.

I'm not saying that we'll eradicate discrimination.
Dude. The US has lived alongside with its black population for 400 years. Never have white Americans ever accepted black Americans as their equals.

This will be true in 400 years as well lmfao.

The easiest way to notice someone is their skin color/race.

When you're black/hispanic you are considered a thug or a brute. When you are Asian you are considered a nerd and emasculated. When you are middle eastenr you are barbaric terrorist.

These are the stereotypes the powers that be in the US wish to perpetuate. Because it makes us seem inferior. We are not.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
β€Ž
Dude. The US has lived alongside with its black population for 400 years. Never have white Americans ever accepted black Americans as their equals.

This will be true in 400 years as well lmfao.

The easiest way to notice someone is their skin color/race.

When you're black/hispanic you are considered a thug or a brute. When you are Asian you are considered a nerd and emasculated. When you are middle eastenr you are barbaric terrorist.

These are the stereotypes the powers that be in the US wish to perpetuate. Because it makes us seem inferior. We are not.
I live in France but I know the situation in USA.
If you punish people who discriminate others people, they'll hesitate to do.

I live in France but I know the situation in USA.
Dude stop. You literally cannot do this realistically.

Where does it end? At the job application? At mean words?

The fact is, when the white population owns all the wealth and send their kids to all the good districts, it is literally impossible for poorer minority groups to ever catch up.

Its literally how money works. Certain groups will always be 2nd class citizens.

Most immigration is meant to do that.

Compounding interest. If the native population already owns houses and stocks its not possible for vast minority groups to catch up.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
β€Ž
Dude stop. You literally cannot do this realistically.

Where does it end? At the job application? At mean words?

The fact is, when the white population owns all the wealth and send their kids to all the good districts, it is literally impossible for poorer minority groups to ever catch up.

Its literally how money works. Certain groups will always be 2nd class citizens.

Most immigration is meant to do that.

Compounding interest. If the native population already owns houses and stocks its not possible for vast minority groups to catch up.
That's how it works in your country. Not in mine.

That's how it works in your country. Not in mine.
The basics of the situation are the same. Do immigrants in France live as well as native populations? Do they make same income, have the same wealth? Own as much property per capita in same neighborhoods?

The entire point of immigration is to create 2nd class citzenry.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
β€Ž
The basics of the situation are the same. Do immigrants in France live as well as native populations? Do they make same income, have the same wealth? Own as much property per capita in same neighborhoods?
France is a less liberal country than USA. The State has a lot of power to counter racism or discrimination. I don't think it's the same situation that in USA.

France is a less liberal country than USA. The State has a lot of power to counter racism or discrimination. I don't think it's the same situation that in USA.
You can't change peoples hearts.

You can make arbitrary laws. You can make a sham of a union between nations that have warred for a thousand years. In the end the tribalism will win as it has done for 1000 years. And will again, in the next thousand.

that does not make hostility go away. it will only make the people more resentful.
Do they make same income, have the same wealth?
if they do the same work with the same quality.
america is not holding every citizens to the same standards. affirmative action, hello?
The entire point of immigration is to create 2nd class citzenry.
I agree.
its a little bit more complicated than that, but overall thats what it is.
You just need to discipline the people and sanction them when they discriminate.
you will not create tolerance or acceptance this way. only hatred.
this train of thought is truely sick. its in the same ballpark as reconditioning camps.
In the end the tribalism will win as it has done for 1000 years.
yes. its human nature.
if you think about how human civilizations begun and how we evolved alongside each other this makes perfect sense. its ingrained into us for a hundred thousands of years. nothing you can change in the span of a couple hundred.

Russia and China understood this. the US did not. or they did, but refuse to act accordingly.
another reason why I prefer Russia and China over them.

thats some bullshit... you fell for the race bait. we are different. all of us are. even within the same ethnic.
do you honestly believe that "whites" (funny how its always whites and never asians, black or hispanics, only whites are racist) resent others just because? have you ever taken a moment and reflected on why these stereotypes exist?
you only have to take 1 small look at the "peaceful" BLM protests to figure out why "white" people (others are aswell, but thats always ommited for obvious reasons) are pissed.
not sure what your ethnicity is, but I have spoken to black people from the US and not even they would move to a black neighbourhood.
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/topic-pages/tables/table-43#:~:text=In 2019, 69.4 percent of all individuals arrested,was reported, 19.1 percent were Hispanic or Latino.
idk even know why I try. you will just end up rationalizing hard facts with irrational media talking points.
blacks and hispanics have a problem in the US. the biggest problem they have is that some of them are giving the rest of them a bad name. and instead of fixing the problem at its core its blamed on white people instead. muh systemic racism!!!!
weird how asians manage to be underrepresented in crime statistics. I guess thats also because of white supremacy and racism or some other buzzword.

Last edited: