General & Others Should Hancock just stay outta of the story

should hancock just stay outta of the story

• Yes

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 61.2%

• Total voters
1st you stop and idc if she has no end goal it doesn't change the fact that her portrayal is much better than koby's
You done? Her portryal does not land her any where in the end of the story as being the strongest. Again yanato is younger, has more portrayal and is stronger than her. To add yamatos portryal leads her to being a top heavy hitter at the end of the story.

Koby is going to lead the entire marine faction and replace garp which means he is going to have to hit garps level of power and akainus postion as fleet admiral. His end goal role and power will be higher than boas.

Boas story leads no where to the story of onepiece ending with her being stronger than the other two mentioned. Her ending goal is to be luffys wife which is fine

You done? Her portryal does not land her any where in the end of the story as being the strongest. Again yanato is younger, has more portrayal and is stronger than her. To add yamatos portryal leads her to being a top heavy hitter at the end of the story.

Koby is going to lead the entire marine faction and replace garp which means he is going to have to hit garps level of power and akainus postion as fleet admiral. His end goal role and power will be higher than boas.

Boas story leads no where to the story of onepiece ending with her being stronger than the other two mentioned. Her ending goal is to be luffys wife which is fine
again i don't care JUST STFU ALREADY you coby fanboy and why bring up yamato when she is irrelevant in this thread
Post automatically merged:

Hancock did not look bad imo.
well she did oda made her so pathetic and weak and fodder

again i don't care JUST STFU ALREADY you coby fanboy and why bring up yamato when she is irrelevant in this thread

Never once asked if you cared lol. Do I look like I care if you care or not? Exactly. You stated a point that made 0 sense. Once you have accepted your correction you can simply stop responding. I can bring up chopper or carrot and it wouldn't make much of a difference. They have goals and thus have narrative going for them. Even chopper eos serves more purpose than her lol. Hell she serves even less purpose now that she has an entire seraphim with her abilities more potential.

She is pretty I get it. She has an awesome fruit. But her ONLY goal is marrying luffy. We don't need more her until she marries him and is shown in the epilogue

Last edited:
I think it would've been far more interesting for Hancock's character if the marines successfully apprehended her at Amazon Lily and threw her into Impel Down. There could've been a whole subplot with Doffy, Boa and Weevil, all former warlords now in level 6 of impel down after the abolishment of the warlord system. Doffy and Boa's egos would naturally clash with Weevil in the middle just being pulled in both ways due to his gullibleness and wanting to be with his mama again.

:doffytroll:

No, As long as she doesn't get reduced to some grand fleet ally, I'm fine.

I say, she should join Cross Guild.
I'm sure that Rayleigh can vouch for her, since Buggy is his fanboy. The connections are there

TF you expected?
She did perfectly fine for anyone who wasn't wanking her unwarrantedly.

She took down two Blackbeard commanders, but got no diff'd by Yonko Blackbeard.

This puts her in range of a solid mid-high commander level character.

I think it would've been far more interesting for Hancock's character if the marines successfully apprehended her at Amazon Lily and threw her into Impel Down. There could've been a whole subplot with Doffy, Boa and Weevil, all former warlords now in level 6 of impel down after the abolishment of the warlord system. Doffy and Boa's egos would naturally clash with Weevil in the middle just being pulled in both ways due to his gullibleness and wanting to be with his mama again.

:doffytroll:
no it would not be interesting for Hancock's character if she was captured

Last edited by a moderator:
i feel like its better if she did stay out after chapter 1059 its very clear that oda hates hancock especially after making look weak pathetic fodder and helpless princess and refuse to showcase her powers but what do you think should she stay out or no
"made her look weak"

what actually happened:

neg diffed most of a yonkos crew and almost killed him, literally ez clapped captains garp couldnt touch

She is left out of any side story (and of course out of the main story). I can only see her eventually join the cross guild but only if it ends in a full shiki crew. Oda couod also insert her in some development when BB and Coby were in Amazon lily fighting her but there was simply Ray saving Boa and BB and Coby leave her like nothing and go on with their stories.
she's not joining cross guild

"made her look weak"

what actually happened:

neg diffed most of a yonkos crew and almost killed him, literally ez clapped captains garp couldnt touch
neg diffed fodder commanders with hax not impressive