General & Others Should Hancock just stay outta of the story

should hancock just stay outta of the story

• Yes

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 61.2%

• Total voters
No. There is nothing to hate because there is nothing to really like about her except her beauty and fruit ability. Both of things are now longer exclusive to only her since she now has a seraphim with her abilities and even more and we have several women in the onepiece verse as beautiful or even more so than her
you say that yet she literally called the most beautiful in the world nobody other than shirahoshi can compete with hancock's beauty and hancock is most difficult to draw stated by oda

you say that yet she literally called the most beautiful in the world nobody other than shirahoshi can compete with hancock's beauty and hancock is most difficult to draw stated by oda
In-universe she may be called that, but I find other women to be prettier and cuter than her, just like I don't find Shirahoshi to be that beautiful.

Last edited:
Cool except last time I checked beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. You stating x is prettier than y does not mean that that's the case. That is simply your preference/opinion. In terms of shape, physique, hair color etc she isn't lol. There is viola, shirahoshi, Momos sister, list goes on.

No. Weird way to phrase "after fodderizing some of Blackbeard's commanders and making him afraid to stop suppressing her powers even for an instant". Not that being a top tier is a requisite to be in the story anyway. She still has a role to play as someone destined to woo the king of the pirates.

And, most importantly, she's hot.
Not to get too deep into shipping shit but I feel like the only female who could reasonably end up with Luffy is Nami