Controversial SHOULD Men And Women Be Friends?

Men and Women…Can It Be Done?

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
yeah,congratulations on being 7 years together with a feminist.That is an achievement,i don't have the patience for the bullshit.
Mhm, and may I ask, are you in a relationship right now? Have you had many of them, or many female friends in general?

Mhm, and may I ask, are you in a relationship right now? Have you had many of them, or many female friends in general?
yes,i have been in relationships before but since 2019 i'm single and focusing 100% on life goals.I have female friends,but most of them are catholics.I just don't like people from the left wing spectrum.

I routinely bang my feminist weeb fiancé (although she and I are NOT friends after nearly seven years together), anything else to add?? :few:
You consider your fiance a friend? That's big no.
:jay-yeah:

She's your fiance because you're beyond that relationship, or that's what makes sense at least.
Like would your fiance be comfy if you have other female friends that you hangout with without her? And vice versa ofcourse.

I suppose your fiancé is probably around this forum too,right?
Post automatically merged:

She's your fiance because you're beyond that relationship, or that's what makes sense at least.
Like would your fiance be comfy if you have other female friends that you hangout with without her? And vice versa ofcourse.
He said they are not friends.Did you even read that post?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
yes,i have been in relationships before but since 2019 i'm single and focusing 100% on life goals.I have female friends,but most of them are catholics.I just don't like people from the left wing spectrum.
Well, good on you for focusing on yourself, I recommend that to anyone I know who’s single regardless of gender :luffydab:
I suppose your fiancé is probably around this forum too,right?

He said they are not friends.Did you even read that post?
Hahahahaha, FUCK no, I’ve told her enough about WorstGen that she would avoid it like the plague even if she did like OP :milaugh:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Imagine not trusting someone you love to the degree that you won’t let them hang out with people of different genders or thinking a romantic relationship negates the possibility of also being friends with your partner…even if this is a joke, it’s a really bad one. If you don’t let your girl have male friends because a) you think she’s that eager to cheat on you, or b) you know you would do the same in reverse, it’s possible you’re just in a shitty relationship that needs to end :kailaugh::kaidowhat:

Imagine not trusting someone you love to the degree that you won’t let them hang out with people of different genders or thinking a romantic relationship negates the possibility of also being friends with your partner…even if this is a joke, it’s a really bad one. If you don’t let your girl have male friends because a) you think she’s that eager to cheat on you, or b) you know you would do the same in reverse, it’s possible you’re just in a shitty relationship that needs to end :kailaugh::kaidowhat:
That is not really it,but yeah.People get horny and they want to bang.You have fiancé,right?Didn't you ever look at a woman and have some funny feelings despite being in a serious relationship?This is natural,it happens to everyone.Where there is desire,there is possiblity for action.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
That not really it,but yeah.People get horny and they want to bang.You have fiancé,right?Didn't you ever look at a woman and have some funny feelings despite being in a serious relationship?This is natural,it happens to everyone.Where there is desire,there is possiblity for action.
The capacity for self-control is a thing we all have, and I highly recommend anyone who thinks cheating is a normal part of relationships to explore theirs at some point. If you’re not getting what you need from your partner, then instead of hurting them in a major way and breaking their trust, just dump them and move on; I promise, the latter option is significantly kinder and less messy after the fact than the former. Not gonna sit here and say I haven’t had minor-to-moderate crushes on friends or people I wasn’t dating, but you don’t have to act on every single impulse unless you’re an uncivilized mongoloid who can’t work through your emotions on your own.

If you feel your needs aren’t being met in a relationship, having a friendship as a foundation makes it easier to talk things out with your partner; then, if you still can’t agree on how both parties should treat the other, you can separate and find someone who is more suited to your desires. I get that the hyper masculine jabronis think showing any vulnerability is a mistake, which is more of an admission about the poor quality of their mindset and behavior than anything else, but you can either save yourself the drama and tension of a messy breakup or lean into it and get exactly what you paid for by being withholding and impersonal :kayneshrug:

Last edited:
The capacity for self-control is a thing we all have, and I highly recommend anyone who thinks cheating is a normal part of relationships to explore theirs at some point. If you’re not getting what you need from your partner, then instead of hurting them in a major way and breaking their trust, just dump them and move on; I promise, the latter option is significantly kinder and less messy after the fact than the former. Not gonna sit here and say I haven’t had minor-to-moderate crushes on friends or people I wasn’t dating, but you don’t have to act on every single impulse unless you’re an uncivilized mongoloid who can’t work through your emotions on your own.

If you feel your needs aren’t being met in a relationship, having a friendship as a foundation makes it easier to talk things out with your partner; then, if you still can’t agree on how both parties should treat the other, you can separate and find someone who is more suited to your desires. I get that the hyper masculine jabronis think showing any vulnerability is a mistake, which is more of an admission about the poor quality of their mindset and behavior than anything else, but you can either save yourself the drama and tension of a messy breakup or lean into it and get exactly what you paid for by being withholding and impersonal :kayneshrug:
agreed 100%.

I say yes, with the caveat that girls are pretty cool and if they sense you’re a cretin who posts anti-feminism shit on an anime forum all day long, they’re right to not fuck OR friend you :smoothieduck:
Idk if you In a relationship and your gf wanna go hang out with this handsome guy at his house alone for a few hours how comfortable are you? Temptations a bitch. Even for those together for years.

That being said I have many female friends. Their bfs don't like me. I haven't fucked half of them tho

Girls are human and should be friends with who they want. If they're in a relationship then the rules should be adjusted to the boundaries they agree upon as a unit.

It’s called jealousy?
Any 2 people in a serious relationship, regardless of gender, should feel jealousy in regards to their partner, and if that’s not the case then the relationship was nonexistent in the first place lol

No need to hide basic human instincts behind walls of moral nonsense. No need to overcomplicate things, if you two have each other there’s no point in you or her having actual friends, not acquaintances, of the opposite sex, where the initiative can come from third parties. People are not angels and can sometimes work against themselves and each other, nor are circumstances always on point, so to avoid all this confusion people go with that route.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Idk if you In a relationship and your gf wanna go hang out with this handsome guy at his house alone for a few hours how comfortable are you?

That being said I have many female friends. Their bfs don't like me. I haven't fucked half of them tho

Girls are human and should be friends with who they want. If they're in a relationship then the rules should be adjusted to the boundaries they agree upon as a unit.
Like I said above - if you can’t trust your girl enough to let her hang out with a male friend, there’s probably a deeper meaning behind it…if you think she WANTS to cheat on you, then that most likely means you’re not giving her what she needs. It’s not a great example since my fiancé doesn’t really have male friends by her own choice, but I make her happy enough in myriad ways at home that I know she’s satisfied and doesn’t need to go out looking for fulfillment in other people. If you keep your house right, you have nothing to fear, you know?