Controversial SHOULD Men And Women Be Friends?

Men and Women…Can It Be Done?

• Total voters
Idk if you In a relationship and your gf wanna go hang out with this handsome guy at his house alone for a few hours how comfortable are you? Temptations a bitch. Even for those together for years.

That being said I have many female friends. Their bfs don't like me. I haven't fucked half of them tho

Girls are human and should be friends with who they want. If they're in a relationship then the rules should be adjusted to the boundaries they agree upon as a unit.
Yeah,we don't need go full burka and male/female segregation,but there needs to be rules.No hanging out with hot dudes when i'm not around should be a rule.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Any 2 people in a serious relationship, regardless of gender, should feel jealousy in regards to their partner, and if that’s not the case then the relationship was nonexistent in the first place lol
hell no.

Jealousy is lack of trust and independence from your partner

Prolly one of the most important things in any relationship

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It’s called jealousy?
Any 2 people in a serious relationship, regardless of gender, should feel jealousy in regards to their partner, and if that’s not the case then the relationship was nonexistent in the first place lol

No need to hide basic human instincts behind walls of moral nonsense. No need to overcomplicate things, if you two have each other there’s no point in you or her having actual friends, not acquaintances, of the opposite sex, where the initiative can come from third parties. People are not angels and can sometimes work against themselves and each other, nor are circumstances always on point, so to avoid all this confusion people go with that route.
Jealousy is natural, but again, if yours is so out of control in regards to your romantic partner that you set rules about who she’s allowed to see like you’re her fucking daddy or something, that’s your problem. I’d rather give people the benefit of the doubt and get hurt later than assume from the start it’s gonna happen and create a self-fulfilling prophecy by being a controlling lunatic. Yeah, some people are inherently crummy and will do cruel things to others…so maybe date someone who ISN’T like that??

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don’t know, maybe it’s just me…but I think I read people fairly well, and I choose my friends, romantic partners, and folks who fall into both categories based on the likelihood they’ll turn out to be shitty. Gotta say, aside from joining and spending years on this forum, my judgment has been pretty solid in that regard!! Maybe some of y’all just need to learn how to recognize destructive behaviors and avoid getting involved with the men or women who display them :sweat:

Like I said above - if you can’t trust your girl enough to let her hang out with a male friend, there’s probably a deeper meaning behind it…if you think she WANTS to cheat on you, then that most likely means you’re not giving her what she needs. It’s not a great example since my fiancé doesn’t really have male friends by her own choice, but I make her happy enough in myriad ways at home that I know she’s satisfied and doesn’t need to go out looking for fulfillment in other people. If you keep your house right, you have nothing to fear, you know?
That's a clown answer. I've been in relationships before where everything was perfect for me and I've still almost fallen to lust. That's a winkboy answer and most definitely came from hearing feminist propaganda over and over.

However that doesn't mean it's true for everyone. What works for one relationship doesn't work for another. It's all about what you agree to as a unit.
Post automatically merged:

You fucked the other half?

You will eventually get jumped if you keep that up
😂 you're telling me. I'm always looking out

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
That's a clown answer. I've been in relationships before where everything was perfect for me and I've still almost fallen to lust. That's a winkboy answer and most definitely came from hearing feminist propaganda over and over.

However that doesn't mean it's true for everyone. What works for one relationship doesn't work for another. It's all about what you agree to as a unit.
Nothing is true for everyone, your opinion or mine, so that’s not a productive response. Regardless, I said I’ve also wanted to bang people while in a relationship with someone else, but I don’t need to do it when I have a willing participant at all times right at home, so when I do spend time with my female friends, I’m not drooling and leaking precum the whole way. It’s a hungry dog that turns over the trash, you only look to do that shit when you’re not happy with your current situation.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Pretty hard to do so if you live in a small village where everyone knows everyone....
Move somewhere else, I did it and found the love of my life hundreds of miles from where I grew up. Hell, move away even if you aren’t trying to find a mate! Staying in one spot your whole life isn’t living at all!

Do people still marry ? Are we still in the 80's ?

And according to the original poster, women are forced to be feminist, is that it ? I mean, I've known ladies who weren't interested in feminist theories and were far from uneducated and weren't even right-wingers.

hell no.
Jealousy is lack of trust and independence from your partner
Prolly one of the most important things in any relationship
If there's no jealousy how does it qualify as a relationship

Jealousy is natural, but again, if yours is so out of control in regards to your romantic partner that you set rules about who she’s allowed to see like you’re her fucking daddy or something, that’s your problem. I’d rather give people the benefit of the doubt and get hurt later than assume from the start it’s gonna happen and create a self-fulfilling prophecy by being a controlling lunatic. Yeah, some people are inherently crummy and will do cruel things to others…so maybe date someone who ISN’T like that??
From the looks of it you have a very crude way of looking at this,
You're also assuming this control is one sided, when in fact women manipulate men just the same
Is this daddy bs really what comes to your mind when such topics are discussed? I doubt more than .001% of society actually do dumb shit like that. Each person has his boundaries anyway and if you can work it out with your partner all is good, there doesn't have to be a learned book on how relationships are built.

Move somewhere else, I did it and found the love of my life hundreds of miles from where I grew up. Hell, move away even if you aren’t trying to find a mate! Staying in one spot your whole life isn’t living at all!
I would practically need to give up on free Land and pay Unreasonable landowners for the rest of my life for a small apartment for the rest of my life for that to happen

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

From the looks of it you have a very crude way of looking at this,
You're also assuming this control is one sided, when in fact women manipulate men just the same
Is this daddy bs really what comes to your mind when such topics are discussed? I doubt more than .001% of society actually do dumb shit like that. Each person has his boundaries anyway and if you can work it out with your partner all is good, there doesn't have to be a learned book on how relationships are built.
Absolutely hilarious to be called “crude” by someone who sounds like he wants a subservient housewife with no outside connections as his life partner, take this bullshit back to 1957 and stay there with it :hapnoel:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
It qualifies as a healthy relationship

If you feel jealousy in regards to your partner it is because you have lack of faith in them to make correct choices and your inability to live without the presence of your partner

Most healthy relationships are ones where the couple can work independently from one another without the other making a fuss about it

If you need your partner to be present by your side 24/7 it is a sign of a doomed relationship

Nothing is true for everyone, your opinion or mine, so that’s not a productive response. Regardless, I said I’ve also wanted to bang people while in a relationship with someone else, but I don’t need to do it when I have a willing participant at all times right at home, so when I do spend time with my female friends, I’m not drooling and leaking precum the whole way. It’s a hungry dog that turns over the trash, you only look to do that shit when you’re not happy with your current situation.
In your opinion and extremely limited biased experience.

What's true for you only holds for you. There are many who could say the same as me. Your bias makes you disagree so adamantly without considering that what I'm saying could be true. It has nothing to do with not holding it down in your relationship

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Are you like 10 years old lol
10 year old with a fiancé, yep! How old do you think you’ll be when you speak to a woman for the first time? :choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

In your opinion and extremely limited biased experience.

What's true for you only holds for you. There are many who could say the same as me. Your bias makes you disagree so adamantly without considering that what I'm saying could be true. It has nothing to do with not holding it down in your relationship
I mean, my “extremely limited biased experience” has been several long-term relationships with partners I got to know beforehand as friends, and the ones that ended were civil and mutual while the one that didn’t has been more satisfying every day since it began…if none of this sounds good to you, then keep banging your female friends behind their boyfriends’ backs, I’m sure that will continue working out in your favor :smoothieduck:

10 year old with a fiancé, yep! How old do you think you’ll be when you speak to a woman for the first time?
So having a partner where you are both enough for each other and working towards the same goals is now outruled by having a multitude of strangers interfere with this privacy, all to paint a picture that you're such a genuine person or whatever.
What a clown way to live. Ofcourse this childish baseless shaming to top it off.