Controversial SHOULD Men And Women Be Friends?

Men and Women…Can It Be Done?

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So having a partner where you are both enough for each other and working towards the same goals is now outruled by having a multitude of strangers interfere with this privacy, all to paint a picture that you're such a genuine person or whatever.
What a clown way to live. Ofcourse this childish baseless shaming to top it off.
Dipshit, the entire time I’ve been saying you can have BOTH a solid relationship built on trust and mutual understanding AND friends of the other gender IF you aren’t a useless piece of entitled trash that can’t keep their penis or vagina from invading their brain every ten seconds. Once you have your first healthy relationship, I’m certain you’ll see what I mean, but something tells me Mr. “6500 messages on an anime forum in five months and thinks men should get full control over who their women speak to” probably doesn’t have the kind of social skills it takes to be viewed as a viable romantic option.

Dipshit, the entire time I’ve been saying you can have BOTH a solid relationship built on trust and mutual understanding AND friends of the other gender IF you aren’t a useless piece of entitled trash that can’t keep their penis or vagina from invading their brain every ten seconds. Once you have your first healthy relationship, I’m certain you’ll see what I mean, but something tells me Mr. “6500 messages on an anime forum in five months and thinks men should get full control over who their women speak to” probably doesn’t have the kind of social skills it takes to be viewed as a viable romantic option.
Yupp more baseless shaming.
Just make sure your girl finds comfort in her male friends because apparently you're incompetent lol

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
That being said, @SakazOuki, there are plenty of dumb, servile women out there just like there are raging asshole men who want nothing more than a warm hole that can also cook, so I have no doubt you’ll eventually find the right lid for your pot, and what a quality life you two will have :neesama:
Post automatically merged:

Yupp more baseless shaming.
Just make sure your girl finds comfort in her male friends because apparently you're incompetent lol
You don’t have to believe it, but she knows she doesn’t have to go out looking for someone if she wants an orgasm on demand :willsmith:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
If you're in a relationship, as far as close friendship (the way I define it atleast) is concerned, no honestly. They shouldn't. It could be pretty disrespectful to your partner if you have close friends from the opposite sex. It creates unnecessary complications.

Not to mention all this lalaland virtue signaling bs doesn't apply in the real world. Sounds all good and dandy typed up here on the net but acting like there's no difference between same sex friends and opposite sex friends is delusional. To illustrate this let's say your girl is on a business trip and she has a male friend in that town, can't say any self respecting man would be comfortable with their girl staying over her male friend's place. And I can't say your girl respects you if she would even be willing to go through with that option. Whereas you wouldn't bat an eye if it was a women friend of theirs. And the exact same thing would apply vice versa (your girl would most likely not be comfortable with you staying over at a girl's place). So clearly you have to place some boundaries with opposite sex friends, the type of friendship can't be the same by default.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If you're in a relationship, as far as close friendship (the way I define it atleast) is concerned, no honestly. They shouldn't. It's pretty disrespectful to your partner if you have close friends from the opposite sex. It creates unnecessary complications.

Not to mention all this lalaland virtue signaling bs doesn't apply in the real world. Sounds all good and dandy typed up here on the net but acting like there's no difference between same sex friends and opposite sex friends is delusional, to illustrate this let's say your girl is on a business trip and she has a male friend in that town, can't say any self respecting man would be comfortable with their girl staying over her male friend's place. And I can't say your girl respects you if she would even be willing to go through with that option. Whereas you wouldn't bat an eye if it was a women friend of theirs. And the exact same thing would apply vice versa (your girl would most likely not be comfortable with you staying over at a girl's place). So clearly you have to place some boundaries with opposite sex friends, the type of friendship can't be the same by default.
Man, y’all REALLY need to meet new people if you truly can’t trust anyone to not fuck you over, this is starting to get sad…I guess it’s better to be “self-respecting” by making another human rigidly conform to your insecurities and preventing them from experiencing other people because they might realize you aren’t all that great :josad:

I have to think that’s where all this stems from, that y’all are worried women would cheat on you because you don’t treat them right or keep them happy. Hell, based on what some of you have said here, I’m absolutely SURE that’s what it is…

Also love the whole “It’s immoral” argument from the guys who think it IS ethical to wield that much emotional control and power over a woman, PLEASE tell me more about living what you consider a righteous life :gokulaugh::suresure::milaugh:

Last edited:
Man, y’all REALLY need to meet new people if you truly can’t trust anyone to not fuck you over, this is starting to get sad…I guess it’s better to be “self-respecting” by making another human rigidly conform to your insecurities and preventing them from experiencing other people because they might realize you aren’t all that great :josad:

I have to think that’s where all this stems from, that y’all are worried women would cheat on you because you don’t treat them right or keep them happy. Hell, based on what some of you have said here, I’m absolutely SURE that’s what it is…

Also love the whole “It’s immoral” argument from the guys who think it IS ethical to wield that much emotional control and power over a woman, PLEASE tell me more about living what you consider a righteous life :gokulaugh::suresure::milaugh:
woof

why is it called insecurities and control when it could be mutual boundaries?

im pretty sure a lot of women would't want their man sleeping in another girl's house just the two them just like a man wouldn't want his girl sleeping in another man's home just the two of them

if you are ok with it fine but its unfair and wrong to call ppl insecure and controlling because of it, every relationship has its boundaries

Last edited:

ZenZu

Sorry I'm not speaking on some make belief dream scenario. How we would all love to be a part of the world you envision but unfortunately you and your partner may just be a part of that 1%. Shaming people for being realistic is not it. In the real world people aren't perfectly coded bots, there are emotions involved, the human psyche is involved. Most girls no matter how secure they are with themselves will feel a certain type of way if their man treats their female friends the same way they do their male friends, so I don't know where this "control of women" angle comes from. If anything I can just say you're the one who wants this "perfect women" who has to shut off having basic human emotions. Why would I even want to put my partner through extra hurdles that really don't have to be there? To me that just shows a lack of respect for the relationship.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
woof

why is it called insecurities and control when it could be mutual boundaries?

im pretty sure a lot of women would't want their man sleeping in another girl's house just the two them just like a man wouldn't want his girl sleeping in another man's home just the two of them

if you are ok with it fine but its unfair and wrong to call ppl insecure and controlling because of it, every relationship has its boundaries
Tobs, I have made my point very clear - if there is trust in your relationship, having friends of different genders isn’t a problem, and if it is, there probably isn’t a lot of trust. Those mutual boundaries you mentioned exist if there’s trust, am I wrong? If you both know you can rely on the other person to act right, isn’t that respecting a boundary? What am I missing here? I think it does show a tremendous amount of insecurity to feel so intensely jealous and suspicious of someone you love, I’d never want a partner like that and I don’t understand why someone would want to be that way to theirs.

Sorry I'm not speaking on some make belief dream scenario. How we would all love to be a part of the world you envision but unfortunately you and your partner may just be a part of that 1%. Shaming people for being realistic is not it. In the real world people aren't perfectly coded bots, there are emotions involved, the human psyche is involved. Most girls no matter how secure they are with themselves will feel a certain type of way if their man treats their female friends the same way they do their male friends, so I don't know where this "control of women" angle comes from. If anything I can just say you're the one who wants this "perfect women" who has to shut off having basic human emotions. Why would I even want to put my partner through extra hurdles that really don't have to be there? To me that just shows a lack of respect for the relationship.
All I know is I have always dated women who didn’t care if I had female friends, I haven’t cheated on any of them despite several opportunities and none of my partners did the same to my knowledge, and I never felt it necessary to tell them they couldn’t have male friends. If you see any of this as wanting a woman without emotions or think I don’t have them or something, then we’re not gonna understand each other here.

Also, since I guess I haven’t said it, I HAVE been jealous before and disliked some of my partners’ male friends who seemed kinda sleazy…but most of them ended their friendships with these dudes after coming to that realization on their own, so like I’ve been saying, good and reliable partners should be sharp enough to know who to trust. If that’s not the kind of person you attract…oh, I guess I’m starting to hurt some feelings, never mind.

Last edited:
Tobs, I have made my point very clear - if there is trust in your relationship, having friends of different genders isn’t a problem, and if it is, there probably isn’t a lot of trust. Those mutual boundaries you mentioned exist if there’s trust, am I wrong? If you both know you can rely on the other person to act right, isn’t that respecting a boundary? What am I missing here? I think it does show a tremendous amount of insecurity to feel so intensely jealous and suspicious of someone you love, I’d never want a partner like that and I don’t understand why someone would want to be that way to theirs.
just because you wouldn't want them sleeping at a dude's house doesn't mean that you don't trust them, you could not trust the friend and that's why, or if it makes you uncomfortable that they spend a night at someone's house that doesn't make you insecure

if your girl tells you she met a new guy friend and she's sleeping over at his house, wouldn't you ask questions on who he is? if you do then by your logic that makes you insecure because you don't trust your partners judgement
I think it does show a tremendous amount of insecurity to feel so intensely jealous and suspicious of someone you love,
its a respect thing
I’d never want a partner like that and I don’t understand why someone would want to be that way to theirs.
well people do and it's not just men a lot of women want a man who would be jealous over them(jealousy not obsession) and it's not wrong to do that just as it's not wrong to have no boundaries with friendships

so no need to insult people for their preferences of how they want their relationships to be

ZenZu

All I know is I have always dated women who didn’t care if I had female friends, I haven’t cheated on any of them despite several opportunities and none of my partners did the same to my knowledge, and I never felt it necessary to tell them they couldn’t have male friends. If you see any of this as wanting a woman without emotions or think I don’t have them or something, then we’re not gonna understand each other here.
Well I did say a close friend (and how I define it). I have no idea what qualifies as a friend for you. My post was mostly just pointing out there are nuances in friendships, and that opposite sex friends and same sex friends have to be handled differently especially when you're in a relationship. To act like those differences don't exist is delusional imo.

Also, since I guess I haven’t said it, I HAVE been jealous before and disliked some of my partners’ male friends who seemed kinda sleazy…but most of them ended their friendships with these dudes after coming to that realization on their own
So there you go, you don't need to state anything if your partner respects the relationship. No one here said you should force your partner to do anything, atleast not me.

I say yes, with the caveat that girls are pretty cool and if they sense you’re a cretin who posts anti-feminism shit on an anime forum all day long, they’re right to not fuck OR friend you :smoothieduck:
They can be friends with some reservations. I cant imagine having same type of discussion or activity with a female friend that I do with my male friends.

Nevertheless, you will have very few friends or no friends at all once you get older, so it doesn't matter, lol