Questions & Mysteries Should Straw Hats Vs Kaido happen?

How should Kaido be defeated

• Total voters
H

humanbeing

aside from Luffy , Zoro , Sanji and Jinbe the rest will be a burden.
Luffy and Zoro already shown that they can fight.
Jinbe already shown that he can fight against Yonko/Admiral level and survives
Sanji can do well as well since he is fast and for sure his fire attacks should work on Kaido

OT: nah, at this point, im pretty confident luffy is gonna get him in the end. And i cant see mid or weak trio going with luffy against Kaido (even as support ... Hell even as cheerleaders)

Two things:

1. The winning SHs, minus Zoro and Luffy, will have to contend with CP0 who will now move to get Robin.

2. Out of all the SHs, only Zoro and Luffy can hurt Kaido. Let them deal with Kaido.

I think it would have been cool to see a SH team battle, but now there's just way too many characters that I don't think it will be as effective anymore.

I do, however, like the idea of Luffy and Zoro getting a round two against Kaido. Then the other SHs, who will be lead by Sanji, will confront CP0. I think that would be wicked awesome to see because maybe we would get the return of Mr. Prince? Also Luffy and Zoro are supposed to stand apart from the crew and them fighting Kaido again just further shows that.

People who think it's impossible seem to forget the Straw Hats vs Oars/Moriah, where the gap in strength was arguably comparable to what the current Straw Hats vs Kaido would be now. They also seem to forget that even the scabbards were able to tango with Kaido for a fixed amount of time as well, and not to mention how just Nami, Brook, Carrot, and Jinbei were able to fend off Big Mom.

There is also the prospect of Yamato joining the crew who is currently holding off Kaido by herself. So I see no real reason why the rest of the Straw Hats wouldn't be able to join Yamato in holding off Kaido until Luffy arrives. Especially considering they all see to have been given a multitude of powerups that make them mush more harder to deal with than their preskip Thriller Bark counterparts.

Personally I am on the fence of this happening, as I just don't see how they can all make it up there before Luffy, who isn't that far off from being recovered, and the Calamities have yet to fall. But to think it's impossible, or the Straw Hats are just to weak to hold off Kaido is asinine.

People who think it's impossible seem to forget the Straw Hats vs Oars/Moriah, where the gap in strength was arguably comparable to what the current Straw Hats vs Kaido would be now. They also seem to forget that even the scabbards were able to tango with Kaido for a fixed amount of time as well, and not to mention how just Nami, Brook, Carrot, and Jinbei were able to fend off Big Mom.

There is also the prospect of Yamato joining the crew who is currently holding off Kaido by herself. So I see no real reason why the rest of the Straw Hats wouldn't be able to join Yamato in holding off Kaido until Luffy arrives. Especially considering they all see to have been given a multitude of powerups that make them mush more harder to deal with than their preskip Thriller Bark counterparts.

Personally I am on the fence of this happening, as I just don't see how they can all make it up there before Luffy, who isn't that far off from being recovered, and the Calamities have yet to fall. But to think it's impossible, or the Straw Hats are just to weak to hold off Kaido is asinine.
The scabbards are above the weaker straw hats tho so this isn’t a good argument.