Character Discussion Should we take drunk Kaido serious?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Salty because you can't read ? Clearly not
I'm happy I went to school when I watch Ztards
Post automatically merged:

Drunk or Sober 923 Kaido will have beat Luffy stop your headcannons
Never in 923 it is stated Kaido becomes weaker when he is drunken it's your interpretation not Oda's one
If oda wasn't making shit up dragon kaido would have negged luffy in 923

I know you dumb as fuck.
Like proper stupid

But the point is window licker

Drunk kaido in 923 did nothing to luffy until he got sober

Now oda is saying the opposite

That's the point being made
Oda wrote both
They contradict each other
Makes no sense since Kaido wasn't even trying, all he did was a casual boro breath before the 1 shot.

1037 Kaido is actually trying, heck he's making attempts to block and dodge Luffy's attacks now.

That would make sense in real life, but just forgot one small thing, its a shonen manga not real life

great day👍
He also forgot that Kaido is an oni, a creature known for drinking; that other popular media has shown onis getting stronger the more they drink; that the lord of onis (which Kaido is probably based on), Shuten-doji, was such a great drinker that sake especially made to poison ogres was made by gods to incapacitate him...

...No, wait, I correct myself: he didn't forget, he just didn't know like most people believing drunk Kaido is weaker. As usual, people don't know anything helpful to interpret the story.

That would make sense in real life, but just forgot one small thing, its a shonen manga not real life

great day👍
As I said, both are very dangerous no matter the state, but someone sober knows how to profit his strength. Kaido looks tripolar while drunk.

Salty because you can't read ? Clearly not
I'm happy I went to school when I watch Ztards

Drunk or Sober 923 Kaido will have beat Luffy stop your headcannons
Never in 923 it is stated Kaido becomes weaker when he is drunken it's your interpretation not Oda's one
:akasalt:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Looks like a strong but unpredictable fighting style that Kaido can use for short bursts. His physicality in hybrid looked absolutely insane.

So I'd say, take it as something Kaido can bust out for some gains but it's not a fight winning style.

If oda wasn't making shit up dragon kaido would have negged luffy in 923
So you know better than Oda what his characters Can or can't do ?

Dude stop you looks like a retard

Oda : Writes a discussion so readers can understand Kaido isn't weaker when is drunk
Ztards: Kaido is weaker

Stop reading the manga (if you read it) just to push an agenda

Last edited: