yes so far there is no deep research about that, because i think teens before age 18 isn't interested in gym/fitness yet (i think).
I had read that only particular spinal damages can induct height loss but that's it, nothing to do with DNA growth so

However that's something that happens more with professional fighters IIRC

I will have to look better into it :)

yes so far there is no deep research about that, because i think teens before age 18 isn't interested in gym/fitness yet (i think).
Oh yeah? Well, in America here, bunch of 12 years old kids already attend the gym and hence why they look like a freaking hulk in my school:josad::josad:But it doesn't matter anyway since they would get beat up by me despite the workout that they took:goyea:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Oh yeah? Well, in America here, bunch of 12 years old kids already attend the gym and hence why they look like a freaking hulk in my school:josad::josad:But it doesn't matter anyway since they would get beat up by me despite the workout that they took:goyea:
idk if thats a myth or not. just drink more milk and trying to play sports like swimming, football, and basketball.