Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I have been on OJ for few years and part of Worst Gen since beginning. Came in contact with so many wonderful people but as Reborn

It's time to show how Reborn looks in real life.

Okay next pics are real me

Sharing pics from fb

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I have been on OJ for few years and part of Worst Gen since beginning. Came in contact with so many wonderful people but as Reborn

Sharing pics from fb

Today and always, I’m proud to belong to an organization run by one of the best looking motherfuckers on this forum :finally:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Today and always, I’m proud to belong to an organization run by one of the best looking motherfuckers on this forum :finally:
Informers isn't an organization but a brand.✌️

#MakeInformersGreatAgain🤭🤭

Thanks!! I have to carry myself if I have to stay as captain of my beautiful Informers or else lanji will overthrow me 🤣

Sharing pics from fb

Nice pictures :sus:

I didn't expect you to look like this.

Sharing pics from fb

Rebron-sama:finally::finally:

S

Shuyaku

Sharing pics from fb

you look way cooler than i thought you would 😎

Rhea

Cattitude

Sharing pics from fb

Wowow agent Hobbs, completely far from what I imagined 🤩🤭🤭