Show yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I don't like losing gaining face because I like vicious discussions, but this is the only place where this could be appreciated.
Click at your own risk, I'm the handsome one on the left. Nice to meet you all.

the mosscolour doesn’t fit you well. But the girl right next to you seems to be nice.
Now @Kiwipom it is your turn. And @TheAncientCenturion

I don't like losing gaining face because I like vicious discussions, but this is the only place where this could be appreciated.
Click at your own risk, I'm the handsome one on the left. Nice to meet you all.

Judging by the amount of Swordsbois in this Forum it's not surprising seeing Marimo himself here :tchpepe:
He is clearly jealous at Sanji having such a Lady on his side :jordanmf:

Nice pic :cheers:

Who do you prefer between the two?
Thanks!
Hmmm, at gunpoint, Marimo. But they would be lesser characters without each other, no? Love them both.
Judging by the amount of Swordsbois in this Forum it's not surprising seeing Marimo himself here :tchpepe:
He is clearly jealous at Sanji having such a Lady on his side :jordanmf:
Hehehe I love this place. Thank you!

I would rather get hit by it and not avoid it for how much I love the Grandmaster : P doesn't matter if the handle hurt a bit
Aye, you’re quite right, same here. But trust you me, the last thing you want is to be scolded by angry Japanese people for fiddling with props :pepedoffy:
Nah, they were all wonderful. I was just observed by fellow fans since I stood out a bit there as the only European.

Status
Not open for further replies.