Show yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Here’s some friends and I *NOT* smoking marijuana before a concert...in case you didn’t catch my other face reveals in this thread, I’m the schmuck holding the camera, which also explains the shitty quality of the picture itself :laughmoji:
Is your friend there single? :catpole:

What concert were you guys not smoking at?
Never shave that stache my man.
That and the hipster, twirly stache is the thing every man strives for.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Here’s some friends and I *NOT* smoking marijuana before a concert...in case you didn’t catch my other face reveals in this thread, I’m the schmuck holding the camera, which also explains the shitty quality of the picture itself :laughmoji:
You look wild af irl, in a good way lmfao. I imagine you’d be a great drinking buddy.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Is your friend there single? :catpole:

What concert were you guys not smoking at?

That and the hipster, twirly stache is the thing every man strives for.
She was not at the time, but she is now :brootea:

Steel Panther, and I sincerely hope you DON’T know them...

You look wild af irl, in a good way lmfao. I imagine you’d be a great drinking buddy.
Lee, it would be an honor and a privilege...my wild days might be behind me, but we’re never too old to get sloshed 🥴

H

Homelander

Checks out Marijuna induced people here , finds out Freddie mercury is out with his pals !
Post automatically merged:

Never shave that stache my man.
Stache is sign of manliness ! All you poor virgin need to learn the power of chad from @Jew D. Boy

Ok i decided to show it here and delete it later :laughmoji:

That was fast mate !!

Never, EVER...I’m afraid my upper lip has disappeared by now, or turned green or something.
Mate i d recommend you you can grow handlebar like this guy

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
How would she like to make a mistake and waste time with me?

Lmao. I googled'em. Hair metal? Not for me.
Trust me, TAC, and I say this with nothing but love and respect for both my friend and you...she would eat you alive.

They’re a parody of hair metal bands more than anything, their songs are intentionally disgusting but they put on a hell of a show.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Trust me, TAC, and I say this with nothing but love and respect for both my friend and you...she would eat you alive.

They’re a parody of hair metal bands more than anything, their songs are intentionally disgusting but they put on a hell of a show.
I don't think I listened to enough of the song I clicked on to see anything disgusting. Do they play big venues or more of a niche group?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

I don't think I listened to enough of the song I clicked on to see anything disgusting. Do they play big venues or more of a niche group?
I live in a second-tier city in the PNW (i.e. not Seattle/Portland) and they’ve come through several times, but I think they also play arenas and shit. The very first song of theirs I heard is called “Gangbang at the Old Folks’ Home,” if that gives you any indication of their style.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I live in a second-tier city in the PNW (i.e. not Seattle/Portland) and they’ve come through several times, but I think they also play arenas and shit. The very first song of theirs I heard is called “Gangbang at the Old Folks’ Home,” if that gives you any indication of their style.
First minute and some odd change in, and I thought it was pretty tame. Got a lot raunchier after that lmao. Halfway tempted to check out Bukakke Tears.

Waaaah, fellow blind person, hello!

Haha, this reminds me that we’ll probably have zero concerts and gigs this year... :’(
I miss it.
Hey, maybe @TheAncientCenturion likes being eaten alive, so it might be a bargain!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Waaaah, fellow blind person, hello!

Haha, this reminds me that we’ll probably have zero concerts and gigs this year... :’(
I miss it.

Hey, maybe @TheAncientCenturion likes being eaten alive, so it might be a bargain!
TAC is *absolutely* into that kind of thing...I’ve never been so certain about anything, despite knowing almost nothing about the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.