Show yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can see your tatt on this Picture here, on your arm. Dont know your Facebook or gram. Should i? are you some famous dude? :D
All welcome to add or check https://m.facebook.com/francis.carver.315?ref=bookmarks
Just you'd be surprised how much my unethical behavior here is an online persona 😂 Just a weeb hard working father no one special @Pantheos . Enjoying my free time terrorizing this wonder of a forum with 2008 zetaboards nostalgia 😂

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
All welcome to add or check https://m.facebook.com/francis.carver.315?ref=bookmarks
Just you'd be surprised how much my unethical behavior here is an online persona 😂 Just a weeb hard working father no one special @Pantheos . Enjoying my free time terrorizing this wonder of a forum with 2008 zetaboards nostalgia 😂
You are well known and more or less famous here, thats the most important i guess. :D

I will check your account later, i am at work right now, so my social Access is limited.

You are well known and more or less famous here, thats the most important i guess. :D

I will check your account later, i am at work right now, so my social Access is limited.
Jeez I proxy and VPN my hentai at work. Well thank you. We want you to know we don’t include you in the war against mods we are currently secretly aligning with the black foot and Enma fan clubs.

H

Homelander

Meanwhile waiting for my order decided to show myself .
Post automatically merged:

Quarntine beard
Your neighbourhood troll
Ooh Frank is that you !

Though we invaded your igloo the other day mate !!

I don't like losing gaining face because I like vicious discussions, but this is the only place where this could be appreciated.
Click at your own risk, I'm the handsome one on the left. Nice to meet you all.

Nice pic Natalia !

H

Homelander

I miss Kuroshika:josad::josad:She was the hottest French girl in WG by far:finally::finally:
Ah the french girl who wanks marines !! She is quite a troublemaker .
Arnt you my wife’s bestie

Nice picture bud, you are an awesome engineer even in the look :cheers:
Abs thank you , i wish i can be awesome engineer ! I even turned down my PHD offer letter sadly because of Covid situation gotta stick to my boring jobs .

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.