Show yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is your resident kaido superfan
Post automatically merged:

That’s true, no Pirate Chef physique would be complete without the Cook’s Beard, groomed for the purposes of seducing island babes around the globe
:kata:

I guess it’s time for ya boy to make an appearance
:cheers::kata:

Damnit admiral! i missed your gloriousness!

Btw!

Just got to the coallition arc, bruh... Also KANKI IS GOAT

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Here is your resident kaido superfan

Damnit admiral! i missed your gloriousness!

Btw!

Just got to the coallition arc, bruh... Also KANKI IS GOAT
You’re good my man lol. I did another reveal below:

I tried to rival @Pantheos ’ mean-mug, not sure I can match the intimidation factor. Lol
And yeah, Kanki is quite awesome. My favorite Qin General from the Coalition though would either need to be Tou or Duke Hyou lol. Wait until you get to some of the later battles
:cr7:

You’re good my man lol. I did another reveal below:

And yeah, Kanki is quite awesome. My favorite Qin General from the Coalition though would either need to be Tou or Duke Hyou lol. Wait until you get to some of the later battles
:cr7:
duke hyou living up to his fallen boss, the G.O.A.T.

Looking good brah, could pass for a kingdom general i must say :smithnie:

btw did you just start reading overlord or something? Sporting that papa bones avi

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Looking good brah, could pass for a kingdom general i must say :smithnie:
Lol, that’s hefty praise. Thank you my man.

btw did you just start reading overlord or something? Sporting that papa bones avi
Nah I actually watched Overlord 2 years ago but I’m rewatching it now. It’s a series I’ve loved ever since I first watched it lol. Lord Ainz is one of my favorite anime characters ever lol. Especially English Dubbed Ainz.

Lol, that’s hefty praise. Thank you my man.

Nah I actually watched Overlord 2 years ago but I’m rewatching it now. It’s a series I’ve loved ever since I first watched it lol. Lord Ainz is one of my favorite anime characters ever lol. Especially English Dubbed Ainz.
A fucking men! Ainz is so fucking good. I love how neutral evil he is. He doesnt go out of his way to murder people but will do evil things if it furthers him and nazzarick. Im reading the LN rn. Up to the latest volume which came out, 14. Still didnt read that one yet.

I really advice you to read it man! It has way more details than the anime. And like stat sheets for all the creatures in it.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
A fucking men! Ainz is so fucking good. I love how neutral evil he is. He doesnt go out of his way to murder people but will do evil things if it furthers him and nazzarick. Im reading the LN rn. Up to the latest volume which came out, 14. Still didnt read that one yet.

I really advice you to read it man! It has way more details than the anime. And like stat sheets for all the creatures in it.
Lol, I was wondering how deep Overlord power levels went too..there appears to be a very complex power level system in the anime.

I assume in the Light Novels, Ainz remains by far the most powerful character? Lol

Lol, I was wondering how deep Overlord power levels went too..there appears to be a very complex power level system in the anime.

I assume in the Light Novels, Ainz remains by far the most powerful character? Lol
Actually the guardians or most of them are on par if not stronger than him but he is more versatile. And if you mean level wise compared to the rest of the world outside of nazzarick there are people who are quite high lvled but not lvl 100 like him and the guardians.

The power system is basically dnd with jobs and subclasses where you can spec in different stuff.
For example you can have a lvl 55 more powerful as in more lethal than a lvl 70 if said 55 specced into more attack focused subclasses. But yeah that stuff is really really good. The light novel is gonna end by volume 17-18 apparently and they release once a year.
The anime in season 3 ended with volume 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.