SKKAK (Sanji killing King and Kaido) ?

Welll ? How do we feel about ZKK now ?

• Roof argument was dumb anyways

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Roof argument was a good theory but this chapter debunked it. We cannot use it as proof anymore

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Roof argument is still a good theory. Idc..

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Roof theory only applies to Zoro cause I have his D*** in my mouth

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
supernovas ain’t special just take a look at hawkins
Each of the supernovas are well a cut above the average. Hawkins has cards which increase his life by adding 9 others to his total, he has cards which can raise his and others potential exponentially. He is by far one of the most powerful supernovas if the cards are in his favour. Apoo also has a quite potent ability to those whom are unfamiliar. The supernova are gonna play a big part in Something I feel. Even if it's they all join the fight against the WG
Post automatically merged:

Not good enough excuse. You just said only SNs get to fight him.

Sanji would make sense tho....cause if everyone is fighting him..would he just wal away or something lol. If Kaido were to do something to Kinemon, Sanji will be pissed.
The supernovas are the only people other than the scabbards that should get the chance. The scabbards have wanted to kill this man for decades, it's only natural they get to fight first even if they boutta be mirked

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
it is not his fault though...people change their opinions time to time....before Wano, people, especially Zoro fans are very eager for "Zoro vs Orochi" and now how many other than some anti Zoro squad eager for that final matchup of Zoro?
Nah

There is a difference in how opinions were shaped.

Before wano, no one knew orochi would turn out to be like this. So, zoro fans having opinion that zoro will fight orochi was fine. I mean it was expectation based on without knowing much so I don't think there was anything wrong with it. We all have such kind of expectation before arc starts.

During wano, when things started to get sort out like how orochi is and regarding ryuma and Emma and zoro past, zoro fans connected the dots and argued that he will fight king and will cut kaido and some called for zoro will kill kaido (not that he will beat Kaido - that will be Luffy)

But some not only trolled us (i mean they tried but failed to get under our nerves 🤭🤭) but totally denied the possibility of zoro fighting king and even going against Kaido by calling us delusional

And, now if they backtrack by saying zoro cutting kaido is somethings they always agreed upon then that's a big fat fuckn lie.

Noticed the difference in opinions?😏😏

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
My answer wasn't meant to be taken seriously, it was a way of saying we can't take things too literally. I feel like ZKK supporters mix everything up. Kawamatsu makes a powerful speech about samurais inheriting their companions' will by using their weapons to fight the remaning enemies and somehow it becomes "Zoro will kill Kaido". I would agree about Kawamatsu's speech having a strong symbolic sense tied to Zoro because he took Oden's sword and uses it to fight those who brought darkness to Wano. But then mixing that up with Oden threatening to cut Kaido's head to come to the conclusion that Zoro will kill Kaido is going a step too far in my book. I consider that confirmation bias.

- Enma is Oden's --> Oden died --> samurais inherit people's will through their swords --> Zoro gets Enma and fights Beast Pirates --> Zoro inherits Oden's will = good, logical line of thought in my opinion

- Enma is Oden's --> Oden died --> samurais inherit people's will through their swords --> Zoro gets Enma and fights Beast Pirates --> Oden once said he would cut Kaido's head -->Zoro is going on the roof --> Zoro will kill Kaido = overinterpretation fueled by wishful thinking

That's my stance on the ZKK thing but in no way I mean to disrespect ZKK believers.
But Zoro was always going to fight the Beast Pirates. He didn’t need Emma for that. I don’t see how ZKK is an over interpretation. Especially since it’s pretty clear cut. Oden wanted to beat Kaido, he didn’t. Zoro inherited his blade and is heading for Onigashima.

At this juncture, any number of things could occur. Zoro fights the Beast Pirates, which again he was always going to do, and not face Kaido directly. He fights as a main support for Luffy against Kaido Law against Doffy, (this is what think will be the case). Or Oda takes the unconventional role and has Zoro finish off the antagonist. But the last two only need for Zoro to meet Kaido to enter possibility.

I’m on mobile, so I can’t elaborate further, but characters have repeatedly jammed the imagery of dragon decapitation in this arc. Yasuie as he was about to die, Oden just before he cut Kaido, Kin as they were about to set off to Onigashima, even Gyukimaru’s recount on Ryuma mentioned killing a dragon through decapitation. You could say some of these is taking it too literally, but when the same picture is being reiterated, I don’t think it’s wise to dismiss.