SKKAK (Sanji killing King and Kaido) ?

Welll ? How do we feel about ZKK now ?

• Roof argument was dumb anyways

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Roof argument was a good theory but this chapter debunked it. We cannot use it as proof anymore

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Roof argument is still a good theory. Idc..

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Roof theory only applies to Zoro cause I have his D*** in my mouth

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
Where does sanji mention kaido ?
Lmfao the whole alliance is built for kaido
Its about who can actually hurt him
The fact you know sanji cant yourself shows how much of this thread is a joke.
Are you trying to play mind gamed with me here ?

You just said the roof theory cemments ZKK or Zoro fighting Kaido. Yesterday you said the the roof theory was irrlevant. Now your saying it cemments it for Sanji but it doesnt for Zoro.

Make one cohesisve argument.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Are you trying to play mind gamed with me here ?

You just said the roof theory cemments ZKK or Zoro fighting Kaido. Yesterday you said the the roof theory was irrlevant. Now your saying it cemments it for Sanji but it doesnt for Zoro.

Make one cohesisve argument.
Lmfao you got no answer have you.
Itd be one thing if this thread was sanji was gonn fight kaido but your dumbass said sanjis gonna kill kaido. Now tell us how. Whats he gonna do ??? You know yourself he cant do shit to kaido.

kaido has a shape of a human,eat food like a human can talk and make decisions like a normal human maybe he isn’t exactly a human but he has the properties of a human. the dragon from punk hazard is a giant lizard with wings
So he has a property of a human like the magistrate and is a creature like the dragon in PH, so no issue with Zoro killing someone or something because he already killed those two types.

HA001

Of course I know that. ZKK has come before the whole roof debacle. However im mainly talking about mainly the roof argument that started 2 chapters ago...which a lot of people were using to cement ZKK or at the very least Zoro's interest in Kaido.
Post automatically merged:

You do realise the roof theory is to show Zoro's interest of Kaido. Not what Zoro can do. By Zoro being interested in the roof he is also interested in Kaido. Thats usually how the idea goes.

However we know Sanji isnt really interested in Kaido...other than maybe saving Kinemon. However he has shown the same interest within the roof. So whos to say when Zoro is interested in the roof....it isnt about saving Kinemon or just helping Luffy get there.
Because when he asked luffy where he was going luffy said to kaido not kinemon. And sanji explicitly says to kinemon.

yeah he says “where kiemon and the others is” not “where kaido is” he seems to want to go to the roof to help kiemon and the scabbards it makes sense after all sanji is the only one to give a shit about kiemon in punk hazard
Same thing that Zoro couldve been worried about Kinemon. From the start of the raid Zoro knew that Kin and the scarbbards are going after Kaido.

Weve never actually seen Zoro say " I wanna fight or defeat Kaido". Its usually just where is Kaido's castle or lets go to him. Easily meaning that he wants to protect Kin if anything were to happen.

Lmfao you got no answer have you.
Itd be one thing if this thread was sanji was gonn fight kaido but your dumbass said sanjis gonna kill kaido. Now tell us how. Whats he gonna do ??? You know yourself he cant do shit to kaido.
I dont think you even understand this thread. Whatever....

Because when he asked luffy where he was going luffy said to kaido not kinemon. And sanji explicitly says to kinemon.
Zoro knows Kaido is fighting Kinemon....does he not ?

HA001

Same thing that Zoro couldve been worried about Kinemon. From the start of the raid Zoro knew that Kin and the scarbbards are going after Kaido.

Weve never actually seen Zoro say " I wanna fight or defeat Kaido". Its usually just where is Kaido's castle or lets go to him. Easily meaning that he wants to protect Kin if anything were to happen.

I dont think you even understand this thread. Whatever....
Why are you lying.
Zoro outright said him and luffy cant be to damaged because they need to be fresh for kaido
And he said he was going with luffy to kaido

Luffy killing Kaido is even questionable, but y'all believe if Zoro will kill Kaido. :milaugh:
Lmao no one even dies in OP. Kaido is a humanoid creature first before a dragon. And SHs are not killing no human like being....ever.

Luffy killing Kaido isn't possible since Luffy doesn't kill, as per Oda himself.
Neither does Zoro anymore. If Zoro has killed. We wouldve seen it by now.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Lmao no one even dies in OP. Kaido is a humanoid creature first before a dragon. And SHs are not killing no human like being....ever.

Neither does Zoro anymore. If Zoro has killed. We wouldve seen it by now.
i just want Kid land a finishing blow so the rivalries between Luffy Law and Kid is really there.
but again, this is One Piece. You should questioning the good guys will kill the bad guys.

Why are you lying.
Zoro outright said him and luffy cant be to damaged because they need to be fresh for kaido
And he said he was going with luffy to kaido
I mean you can take it literally....or you can accept that hes talking about Kaido and hes crew. If you want an example for this, then the scarrbards have been all wanting to get their fight with Kaido. But they accept they also need to take care of someone of his underlings....such as Jack. When you say fight with Kaido....you mean Kaido and all his mean

I still have yet to hear Zoro saying I wanna fight or defeat Kaido. I will shut my mouth and accept my L then.

I mean why is it so hard for Oda to make Zoro say that phrase. Luffy fucking says it all the time. Why cant he make Zoro say it ? If ZKK is so obvious...then Zoro logically speaking Zoro should be saying I wanna defeat Kaido the most.

He even made Kidd say it. But nope not Zoro.

IDk about ZKk but ZCK will happen.

Zoro will cut kaido. Get yourselves lots of water to dilute all the salts you will get when that will happen 🤭🤭
I mean I dont really mind that anymore. Kaido is already dehyped by Kinemon. Sure im gonna lose a bet...but cutting Kaido aint impressive. So idc