Chapter Discussion So Blackbeard was the pirate Shanks talked about. Same shit he did with Whitebeard.

Shanks warned Whitebeard that Blackbeard would take over his position.

He did the same thing to do the gorosei.

Now that we know the Blackbeard pirates want the world.

I assume the titanic captains want to become the new celestial dragons. Or something like them.

I was very very skeptical of blackbeard being the final villain. But now. I see a path. He has the motivation. He is unique. He has the means(ancient weapons). He's also embarrassed the WG multiple times.

So this chapter shot up his stocks a lot.

Lmao what’s the point of keeping it a secret if it’s just the super obvious choice (Teach)?
It was never secret. It was always obvious and you people never listened.

Why would Shanks rat on Luffy when he literally saved Luffy multiple times?

If Shanks was on the WGs side. He'd have just let Luffy drown in chapter 1.

Considering the whole D thing.

But you fell for the gaslighting.

Man, I know it's obvious but that would be hilarious

Bro went to WB to warn about BB

Went to wano because he was afraid BB will come there

And, If he went to MJ to talk to Gorosei about BB then that's some next level of PTSD shanks is suffering from lol
Because everyone else takes Teach lightly and pay the price for it

WB and Ace paid tenfold

So will the Government pronably too

Shanks knows he's a menace

Look how all Teach fight starts with him screaming in pain

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Because everyone else takes Teach lightly and pay the price for it

WB and Ace paid tenfold

So will the Government pronably too

Shanks knows he's a menace

Look how all Teach fight starts with him screaming in pain
That's the issue...

If he knew it then why he didn't do anything about it himself? He is a yonkou for years now and BB rose to power in last 2 years....shanks had power and resources

Just like Luffy will be the next Roger but even above Roger since he will achieve what Roger couldn't due to his illness and not being the child of the prophecy BB will be the next Xebec but even above him since he will too achieve the dream Xebec had but couldn't fulfill aka conquer the world aka throw down (somewhat) the WG.

That's the issue...

If he knew it then why he didn't do anything about it himself? He is a yonkou for years now and BB rose to power in last 2 years....shanks had power and resources
Blackbeard layed low

He wouldn't be able to, an all out fight against Teavh as an emperor would cost him heavy losses, Kaido, BM or even the Marines would use the opportunity to wipe him out

And Whitebeard refused his help anyway.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Blackbeard layed low

He wouldn't be able to, an all out fight against Teavh as an emperor would cost him heavy losses, Kaido, BM or even the Marines would use the opportunity to wipe him out

And Whitebeard refused his help anyway.
If ace can figure out where BB was then I think it shouldn't be that hard for Shanks with all the resources and time.

It's clear BB presence and rise worries him but we have yet to see shanks himself making a move against BB....