Chapter Discussion So Blackbeard was the pirate Shanks talked about. Same shit he did with Whitebeard.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
shirahoshi doesn't seem like the best choice considering she can't even control her own power.
She was unable to control her power back then during FI but we don't know if she can now or not.

And, since BB got pudding then I am sure they have ways to force Pudding and shirahoshi

Both Wano and FI are now open for BBP because Luffy won't be there

She was unable to control her power back then during FI but we don't know if she can now or not.

And, since BB got pudding then I am sure they have ways to force Pudding and shirahoshi

Both Wano and FI are now open for BBP because Luffy won't be there
You're acting like Luffy will ignore Blackbeard when that isn't the case, especially when you consider the fact that he basically killed his grandpa and him going after his friends makes him more likely that'll he'll be luffy's next opponent rather than the last.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah we are in final saga.

Blackbeard will have ancient weapons and over throw imu
That's headcanon he doesn't even know imu exists and there's nothing to imply that either. I don't get what this obsession is with blackbeard becoming the kagya of one piece.

Reborn

You're acting like Luffy will ignore Blackbeard when that isn't the case, especially when you consider the fact that he basically killed his grandpa and him going after his friends makes him more likely that'll he'll be luffy's next opponent rather than the last.

That's headcanon he doesn't even know imu exists and there's nothing to imply that either. I don't get what this obsession is with blackbeard becoming the kagya of one piece.
Garp is alive

Caribou plot which is going on since FI will become redundant if BB doesn't even get hands over atleast one weapon....and, this will take time

So, nah...BB isn't going down next

No. Imu is the kaguya. A villain who came out of nowhere whereas Blackbeard has been part of the series for decades

And Sabo found out about Imu when he went to Mariejoa.

Reborn

Garp is alive

Caribou plot which is going on since FI will become redundant if BB doesn't even get hands over atleast one weapon....and, this will take time

How BB is kaguya but not inu? Lmao

Gorosei personally knew Level 6 prisoners.
I wonder what they did to get in eyes of gorosei.
or maybe , Each of the prisoners killed a celestial dragon.

Garp is alive

Garp is in blackbeards HQ even if he isn't dead that means Luffy will attempt to save him, especially since it's already news that the blackbeard pirates took down garp the hero.

No. Imu is the kaguya. A villain who came out of nowhere whereas Blackbeard has been part of the series for decades

And Sabo found out about Imu when he went to Mariejoa.
Imu has been in the story for 6 years the same amount of time as aramaki. You have to consider that imu is a completely unknown character too which means oda can flesh them out very easily like making imu the literal devil for example.

Garp is in blackbeards HQ even if he isn't dead that means Luffy will attempt to save him, especially since it's already news that the blackbeard pirates took down garp the hero.

Imu has been in the story for 7 years the same amount of time as aramaki. You have to consider that imu is a completely unknown character too which means oda can flesh them out very easily like making imu the literal devil for example.
While this is true. Blackbeard has been hyped up since the 2000s. Early 2000s. Maybe even 90s.

It's simply a better option for him to be final villain.

He's been around too long

While this is true. Blackbeard has been hyped up since the 2000s. Early 2000s. Maybe even 90s.

It's simply a better option for him to be final villain.

He's been around too long
Oda could easily have imu do something to the strawhats that'll make them want to go after them. As for the amount of time blackbeard has been in the story, the gorosei have been in the story just as long as Blackbeard and they're imu's subordinates. They clearly been set up to be end game villains as well.

Oda could easily have imu do something to the strawhats that'll make them want to go after them. As for the amount of time blackbeard has been in the story, the gorosei have been in the story just as long as Blackbeard and they're imu's subordinates. They clearly been set up to be end game villains as well.
But Luffy is utterly humiliating Saturn here.

Again. I could be reactionary here.

But this chapter absolutely hypes Blackbeard

But Luffy is utterly humiliating Saturn here.

Again. I could be reactionary here.

But this chapter absolutely hypes Blackbeard
He got up from said attack like nothing happened, again imu still has the 4 other gorosei who seem like the they'll be end game opponents for luffy's crew mates especially when one of them is a swordman's. Also yeah I acknowledge that blackbeard is getting hyped up but considering the amount of focus he's been getting it seems more like he's the next villain to go down rather than the main antagonist.

He got up from said attack like nothing happened, again imu still has the 4 other gorosei who seem like the they'll be end game opponents for luffy's crew mates especially when one of them is a swordman's. Also yeah I acknowledge that blackbeard is getting hyped up but considering the amount of focus he's been getting it seems more like he's the next villain to go down rather than the main antagonist.
Nah. I think the WG is getting more attention while Blackbeard makes his move.

The Saturn thing is so strange to me.

Seems as though Blackbeard will make a move on the WG

Nah. I think the WG is getting more attention while Blackbeard makes his move.

The Saturn thing is so strange to me.

Seems as though Blackbeard will make a move on the WG
Well yeah they're getting attention because egghead is a government island. As for blackbeard he obviously has plans but we'll have to see what they are in order to make a conclusion on whether he's the main antagonist or not.

Exactly, I also doubted who the final villain is
It's a fact that no one but Shanks and ‌bb's crew believe in his ability
Shanks knows a lot about bb, and it's strange that Shanks thinks bb is even more dangerous than Imu.
But Imu currently has the highest power
Five Elder
3 Admiral
the knight
cp
The story can go in any direction

Of course, consider this as well, imu's information is also vast, he had 4 photos in his hand, which he considered all of them threats