Chapter Discussion So Blackbeard was the pirate Shanks talked about. Same shit he did with Whitebeard.

To be fair it would be annoying if Blackbeard can just stroll into Fishman Island or Wano and take the weapon and Shirahoshi. This kidnapping trope is being abused and it sounds stupid.

Shanks: "I've come to talk to you about a certain pirate."

*Fast forward to Egghead*

Devon: "Teach is special."

Saturn: "As is his lineage."

Devon: "Ah, so you know about that?"

Nobody should be denying it at this point....
Should have never been denied.

"Shanks is evil"

You mean the guy who sacrificed his arm for Luffy in chapter 1?

Agenda piece and gaslighting have ruined discourse.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Shanks: "I've come to talk to you about a certain pirate."

*Fast forward to Egghead*

Devon: "Teach is special."

Saturn: "As is his lineage."

Devon: "Ah, so you know about that?"

Nobody should be denying it at this point....
Real question is how Shanks know about BB lineage when not even WB did and why he actually went to WG just to expose it?

Real question is how Shanks know about BB lineage when not even WB did and why he actually went to WG just to expose it?
Blackbeard had Whitebeard fooled, by being in the background for all those years. Talk about a patient mam. Dude really was going yo resign himself to dying a nobody if he didn't find the Yami Yami no Mi.

Shanks seems to be more in the know about Blackbeard than anyone. Probably been suspicious of him since they fought as apprentices, and then even more so after they fought and he received his scar. It would make sense for him to dig into his past, given thier history.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Blackbeard had Whitebeard fooled, by being in the background for all those years. Talk about a patient mam. Dude really was going yo resign himself to dying a nobody if he didn't find the Yami Yami no Mi.

^^ reason why I think yami is as special as Nika

Shanks seems to be more in the know about Blackbeard than anyone. Probably been suspicious of him since they fought as apprentices, and then even more so after they fought and he received his scar. It would make sense for him to dig into his past, given thier history.
Yeah! Something about BB pinged shanks but from where and from whom he dig the info is what makes it interesting