Chapter Discussion So Imu is Lili?

She didn't write after void century. She wrote before she left.
What cobra is saying is she disappears completely from history after going to majorgois.
So she signed a handwritten note with her name immediately before becoming imu and striking her name from history? That again just doesn’t make sense to leave behind proof of your own existence while also trying to wipe that same proof from history

So she signed a handwritten note with her name immediately before becoming imu and striking her name from history? That again just doesn’t make sense to leave behind proof of your own existence while also trying to wipe that same proof from history
She left a note before leaving alabasta.
She didn't erase her name from history as much as disappearing from history. Cobra is thinking she never returned to alabasta. Meaning nothing was erased/censored as much as alabasta doesn't know what happened to her.

No cobra said she didn’t appear in any written documentation of alabastas history
You might want to reread that section:

"I've scoured all of my kingdoms ancient texts...all known accounts chronicling the period after the void century have one thing in common..."

So it only refers to text after void century. And considering the letter is not an ancient text, I don't see how this implies anything about when it was written.

You might want to reread that section:

"I've scoured all of my kingdoms ancient texts...all known accounts chronicling the period after the void century have one thing in common..."

So it only refers to text after void century. And considering the letter is not an ancient text, I don't see how this implies anything about when it was written.
And as we all know; there are no texts from the void century. Hence why its called such.

Basically all texts involving Queen Lily was stripped from the World Government. Except for the letter that the WG didn’t know about which is the only proof of her existence.

Why sign the letter and simultaneously lead the group that’s erasing your existence?

And as we all know; there are no texts from the void century. Hence why its called such.

Basically all texts involving Queen Lily was stripped from the World Government. Except for the letter that the WG didn’t know about which is the only proof of her existence.

Why sign the letter and simultaneously lead the group that’s erasing your existence?
All of what you said is just speculation.

All we know is she left a letter and cobra knows lili left and intended to return from either the letter or another source. Everything else is speculation. Nowhere is it said government erased lilis name, just no reference from alabastas text. You know, like she never returned.

All of what you said is just speculation.

All we know is she left a letter and cobra knows lili left and intended to return from either the letter or another source. Everything else is speculation. Nowhere is it said government erased lilis name, just no reference from alabastas text. You know, like she never returned.
Why would lili intend to return if she was going to become Imu?

Lili's existence was not a secret, the Gorosei's reaction seemed pretty normal when Cobra mentioned her name
No cobra said she didn’t appear in any written documentation of alabastas history
Right, because she was not in Alabasta since she never returned
Why would lili intend to return if she was going to become Imu?
Maybe it was a trick in an attempt to deceive the 20 kings so they don't find out about Imu