• Borsalino

• Saturn

• Pacifista

• They don't

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Looks like the Vice Admirals won't disembark on Egghead proper before the Strawhats depart.

And the Strawhats are planning to escape with a Coup De Burst (perhaps Vegapunk enhanced), so we're not going to have one on one sea battles.

Would this be an arc where only Luffy gets a full fledged 1 vs 1 fight?

Luffy will hold back kizaru and beat him
While the rest fight their way to escape
Some will stay behind until Luffy wins then they carry him

It's basically WCI post party situation where Luffy had to fight Katakuri to save his crew and he was carried by Sanji afterwards to the ship

Looks like the Vice Admirals won't disembark on Egghead proper before the Strawhats depart.

And the Strawhats are planning to escape with a Coup De Burst (perhaps Vegapunk enhanced), so we're not going to have one on one sea battles.

Would this be an arc where only Luffy gets a full fledged 1 vs 1 fight?
If he’s awakened and it’s possible for Kizaru to manipulate the dome he may be able to do massive AOEs and create light monsters thus allowing him to technically combat everyone

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I mean its obvious we are going to get an initial showcase of the VAs fighting the Pacifista at sea.

Kizaru likely will break through and rough up Luffy first before VP opens the barrier. But the real fights will probably start when shit goes wrong. We havent seen the Mother Flame factory yet and I have a feeling the crew will be split up to handle the fights.
Eh, I'm still not seeing anything suggesting the rest of the crew getting fleshed out fights against VAs as opposed to just Luffy vs Borsalino.

Sanji never got a clean 1 vs 1 in WCI.

Eh, I'm still not seeing anything suggesting the rest of the crew getting fleshed out fights against VAs as opposed to just Luffy vs Borsalino.

Sanji never got a clean 1 vs 1 in WCI.
Sorry I didnt mean everyone getting a fight perfectly. We havent had that since Alabasta so Im not expecting it at all now either.

But I do expect a group of the crew to get fights (4-5 at least)

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
I's possible that they decide just to annex Egghead when the Strawhats leave and that Rob Lucci will somehow manage to join them in their Elbaf adventure. That sounds far more beneficial for the World Government than anything else right now.

So I think Kizaru vs Luffy will be the only fight here. Unless the BBPs are sabotaging the Strawhats here, the escape fails and we will get full fledged battles...

Nah, imho an admiral has to fall here.
Also if Luffy pushed Kizaru to an extreme diff and exhausts him on the spot, the BBPs could even kidnap Kizaru and Sentomaru here possibly.

Luffy Fights Kizaru
Sanji goes to Save Sentomaru
Zoro tries to slow down the Fleet

And then "Shit" Happens
Crew leaves for Elbaf, Monster Trio don't make it

Zoro and Sanji are the major problems, because they're so strong. I think Sanji will fight Lucci, other Straw Hats can fight Vice Admirals.
That leaves Zoro who is the biggest problem for the Marines. It's a mystery what he'll do, he can maybe lead the SH as the Vice Captain.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Sorry I didnt mean everyone getting a fight perfectly. We havent had that since Alabasta so Im not expecting it at all now either.

But I do expect a group of the crew to get fights (4-5 at least)
If that happens, CP-0 and the Seraphim seem more likely than the Vice Admirals.

I mean Zoro, Sanji, Jimbe, Franky and one of Robin/Brook getting fights with vs chapters doesn't seem all that likely.

Though for Zoro, Sanji, Jimbe the Seraphim and CP 0 could do it.

If that happens, CP-0 and the Seraphim seem more likely than the Vice Admirals.

I mean Zoro, Sanji, Jimbe, Franky and one of Robin/Brook getting fights with vs chapters doesn't seem all that likely.

Though for Zoro, Sanji, Jimbe the Seraphim and CP 0 could do it.
CP0 i doubt because Oda has never truly recycled villains for arc matchups. They are generally allies (yes, I understand what Lucci did last chapter). Seraphim are captured, and evidently out of play until someone releases them. plus, they are evidently being reserved for a longer endgame with the WG.

Im not sure why you think these characters would have priority over new designs and highlighted vice admirals.