Chapter Discussion So this is where the Grandfleet comes in right!?

Logically speaking

How?

1. Nobody, other than the government and Morgans knows that the Strawhats are on egghead
  2. Last we saw of them, they were all in different parts of the New World
  3. The Government Fleet is inbound and together RIGHT NOW
  4. All communications from egghead is being jammed
They all have Luffys Vivre card and has seen that thing flux like crazy. I wouldn’t be shocked if they said, Luffy looks like he’s having rough fights one after another let’s help with the next one

- Luffy has become an emperor, they serve an emperor now, maybe they tried to look over him around Wano. Morgans spreading the news basically reveals Luffy's location - Grand Fleet goes straight for Egghead
But that would be a day late. The Marines are headed there now.

Do you know about something called VIVRE card? Luffy died and resurrected so there certainly has to be some kind of shenanigans with his vivre card plus Morgans news about Vegapank being Kidnapped signals the location.
I mean, if Luffy's on death's door, I don't think Kizaru or Saturn would wait the day it should logically take for them to show up

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
But that would be a day late. The Marines are headed there now.

I mean, if Luffy's on death's door, I don't think Kizaru or Saturn would wait the day it should logically take for them to show up
No, whatever has happened in Egghead seems like a flashback since Kizaru and Saturn have reached Egg head and are seeing Sunny go. So we don't know how many days have surpassed between the events linked in my post. They can easily be informed\decided to come in a flashback too.

The grand fleet is just there for hype(which won't work as we all know)....it will probably come at the end...when they need fodder numbers to handle other fodders. Egg Head...whatever is going to happen...I don't think much fight is going to happen..

Elbaf is also not Forward in case you didn't know
And who said Laugh Tale is Forward & not Backwards?
One Piece Ending = Wano Saga (Fulfill Shanks Promise) ---> Mary Geoise Saga (Become Pirate King) ---> Elbaf Saga (Achieve Secret Dream)
?
1. Elbaf IS forward. Kid's route was further along than Luffy's towards Lodestar, so yes, it could very well be the next Island.

2. Laugh Tale lies beyond Lodestar. People confuse this image repeatedly. It is not saying Lodestar is the last geographical island, it is saying Lodestar is the last island with a magnetic pull. The X IS Laugh Tale, but there is no meand to get there without RPs:

Additionally, the anime highlights Lodestar BEFORE the arrow continues to point forward to an unspecified location:

3. I absolutely do not agree with that order lmao

Tldr: Laugh Tale is 100% at the end of grand line, and people have misunderstood Inu and Roger's scenes describing Lodestar. Its not a random island in a random location in the world, it IS at the end, just with no means of getting there.

Crocus never lied about it being at the end.

Luffy will be Defeated & Captured in Egghead
Grand Fleet will simply Invade Mary Geoise to Save him (Obviously not Alone ofc)
So Narrator was talking about these Two Big Incidents
As much as I don't like this option, I think it is one of the most likely. Most of the people are expecting Luffy to succeed in everything he does but the moment where he seems the most invulnerable and at his "peak" could be the moment he loses.
It's also one of the reason they each receive a vivre card so that they can go save him.

As much as I don't like this option, I think it is one of the most likely. Most of the people are expecting Luffy to succeed in everything he does but the moment where he seems the most invulnerable and at his "peak" could be the moment he loses.
It's also one of the reason they each receive a vivre card so that they can go save him.
Hes not losing after literally just becoming a Yonko....

I wrote it in other thread but I'm not serius since SHGF need to reach Egghead very very fast.

Lets try to push the arrival of SHGF. The key is Vivi. The Supporting Nakama from outside the deck. Morgan knows Egghead. Vivi knows too. Vivi has connected with Shirahoshi and 2 captains of SHGF, Leo & Sai. The Princess is going on her competency. Vivi contacts 1 ships of 200 man Leo & 8 (HAchi) ships of 1000 man of Sai from HAppo navy. Then 5 other captains of SHGF are contacted before long.

Scenario: Kizaru-tachi arrive, then engage with SH + Egghead weapons for 3 hours. Then some ship (example 9 ships)of SHGF arrive from behind the Marine ships. They attack Navy from behind. Then, the 1 Robot from Ancient Times suddenly appear to help the Nika God at the same time with the appearance of the rest SHGF (60 ships). Then.... BUFF, off-Screen. Then we only get the Newspaper after the incident.

But, again. I'm not serius about this since it feels forced.

I lean towards the role of Bonney. I'll wait.
Law-Dressrosa
Bege-WCI
Kid-Wano
Bonney-Egghead???

If we're to Choose between wano and Egghead. Wano is a bigger event and Threat level is too big. 2 yonkou > 1 yonkou. 100 marine ships is pointless they are fodder.
Not to forget luffy nearly died and his vivre card should have reacted , but i don't see luffy going anywhere near death in egghead.
the WG has more reason to come now than during Wano

GF needs to be used as some point... right?

If we're to Choose between wano and Egghead. Wano is a bigger event and Threat level is too big. 2 yonkou > 1 yonkou. 100 marine ships is pointless they are fodder.
Not to forget luffy nearly died and his vivre card should have reacted , but i don't see luffy going anywhere near death in egghead.
But in Wano the Shs had Law+Kidd and their crew + Yamato + Samurai + Minks, enemy was at 30k man power

While here the SHs only have 3 cp0 fodder Vegas and seaking robots against Kizaru, Saturn and 100k marine soldiers.
The Seraphims are wildcards. They might be ally or enemy later.

I think they still need more help. I hope for the grand fleet and probably cross guild to show up.

C

Cruxroux

the WG has more reason to come now than during Wano

GF needs to be used as some point... right?
I expect it for final war.
But in Wano the Shs had Law+Kidd and their crew + Yamato + Samurai + Minks, enemy was at 30k man power

While here the SHs only have 3 cp0 fodder Vegas and seaking robots against Kizaru, Saturn and 100k marine soldiers.
The Seraphims are wildcards. They might be ally or enemy later.

I think they still need more help. I hope for the grand fleet and probably cross guild to show up.
I'm still confused between whether to consider Saturn a threat or not.
But those 100k marines are useless.
Luffy knocked out 50k Fishmen in FMI arc.
Remaining Vice admirals can be dealt by strawhats.
Kizaru being the only threat Luffy takes him on. Wrong match up though.
But if Saturn is a threat. Luffy takes on saturn and Zoro takes on kizaru.

Seraphims can be countered once they know how lunarian hax works. Let's leave sanji and Jimbei for that.

It's balanced I would say.
Even in Ohara admirals did the majority of the work.
Fodder marine at best helped in burning books.

?
1. Elbaf IS forward. Kid's route was further along than Luffy's towards Lodestar, so yes, it could very well be the next Island.

2. Laugh Tale lies beyond Lodestar. People confuse this image repeatedly. It is not saying Lodestar is the last geographical island, it is saying Lodestar is the last island with a magnetic pull. The X IS Laugh Tale, but there is no meand to get there without RPs:

Additionally, the anime highlights Lodestar BEFORE the arrow continues to point forward to an unspecified location:

3. I absolutely do not agree with that order lmao

Tldr: Laugh Tale is 100% at the end of grand line, and people have misunderstood Inu and Roger's scenes describing Lodestar. Its not a random island in a random location in the world, it IS at the end, just with no means of getting there.

Crocus never lied about it being at the end.
Their Log Pose won't take them to Elbaf cuz it points to Next Three Islands
So if you believe they are going to Elbaf Next then they aren't gonna follow the Log Pose
They will either go there using an Eternal Log Pose or with Help of Someone
And if you believe in such Change of Course then they can indeed go Anywhere
(Just like Luffy travelled to Whole Cake Island even though Wano was Next)

Secondly, Laugh Tale's Location is Unknown, everything you said is your own Theory, i Respect it
However, what Puzzles me is that you believe Laugh Tale is at End of Grand Line & yet you laugh at idea of going to Mary Geoise Now
Which means, either you believe Luffy will Never ever visit Mary Geoise or you believe they will visit it "After" Laugh Tale
Which at that time will also be considered "Going Backwards"
So SHs going Backwards is not a Far-Fetched Idea, it happened Before & expected to happen Again

Finally, Main Location of Saga is also the Place Controlled/Invaded/Governed by Main Villain of said Saga.
If you haven't realized yet that this Saga's Main Villain is Imu then i really don't know what to tell you

I have more to say about this, but since we will receive Confirmation soon
Let's just wait & see who is right in the Next Few Chapters
Everyone expects Law/Kid to Lose while Luffy succeed
Oda will simply do the Opposite

A Secret Villain will arrive at Egghead & Defeat Luffy (Think of it like when Aokiji came to Long Ring Long Land or Mihawk in Baratie)
As for Kid & Law, i believe Cross Guild will Save Law & Kidnap Pudding to Blackmail Big Mom Pirates into becoming their Subordinates.
While Kid will be saved by Elbaf's God of War (Dorry & Brogy call it Divine Judgment), that's because Kid is associated with someone who is Friendly with Elbaf's King